Jack Monroe #337 The gaslighting desperation of a narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm doing the Master Detox and would do it again. Rooms aren't 5 star luxury but comfortable and clean. It is so calm, peaceful and beautiful here and just a wonderful place to reset, relax and feel healthy. As an autoimmune disease frau it has been amazing for my body and getting rid of inflammation.

There's daily free yoga, walks, talks, saunas, a steam room and all that jazz and so much more. I've had the BEST massages of my life here and I'm a hard to please bugger.
See what you've started now Brian. 😍🤩 Omg I'd love to do this, not now but next year. I can see it now, hordes of ninnies incognito descend on the place. Could we wear our court outfits as well do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember the old days (pre-t'internet) when you actually had to DO something to raise money? Sponsored walks etc. I know they were mainly for charity, but at least the person was showing they had good intentions and was actually going to make an effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’d just like to put Kach on notice that Jack donating to this persons JG might have to go on the to do list.
as it stands it is at £622 - same as it was at 12:30 today.
the woman messaged Jack to say it hasn’t gone through and then 3 hours later has shared the link which Jack hasn’t responded to. 😂😂😂
I’m enjoying this.
View attachment 1401837
Looool what is this mess, reminds me of student loans drop day circa 2010 speed typing my 16 digit online banking passcode into whatever primative web portal NatWest had at the time.

Jack’s read here and clocked it’s a fellow scammer and is backing away slowly loool

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Looool what is this mess, reminds me of student loans drop day circa 2010 speed typing my 16 digit online banking passcode into whatever primative web portal NatWest had at the time.

Jack’s read here and clocked it’s a fellow scammer and is backing away slowly loool
Just giving squig raised money for laptops for home schooling earlier this year (opened in Jan, funded in may) and now wants uniforms and bus passes...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
New member, be gentle with me! I'm a refugee from Twatter/Guardian btl comments who feels properly used re JM and her 'worthiness' (oh also a certain Honest Beauty Journalist who writes for them who mentioned here so I had a read...) I feel manipulated by SM and my favourite newspaper into believing her fiction. Social policy it ain't. 😤
Sybyll, @MrsFawlty you are welcome anytime. X As I said in a previous thread, talking in the phone to Audrey is life goals. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now I’m not casting any aspersions on the person crowd funding school uniform for twins, but on the Mumsnet Reddit troll discussion board (which exists because you get slapped on the wrist for troll hunting on MN) it’s a running joke that the begging threads OPs always claim to have twins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Grifters of the world unite!

Of course she put her full name 😂

Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 19.16.47.png

Virtue signalling for the day? Completed it, mate 🥰

Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 19.20.02.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
In other news, went to Yorkshire Sculpture Park 🔺and think Jack was here first...
It is amazing there isn't it? My friend went to Leeds University that had a campus in buildings within the park. The university campus has since closed, but I have many happy memories of visiting him in the halls of residence within the park. Amazing sculptures in such a fantastic setting. Well worth a visit.

As for Jack, still no sign of her donation to the online grifter. Many parents struggle to buy school uniforms, most don't beg others to pay for them though.

ETA It seems to have been paid now. More money than sense that one. But then it's easy come easy go. There's plenty more where that comes from...pay up you moronic squiggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her average number of tweets per day is 39 (and yet it feels like so much more) so if she only sends 1% of the tweets she types out, she'd otherwise be tweeting about 3900 times a day? We'd have to work in shifts to mither throughout the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.