Jack Monroe #337 The gaslighting desperation of a narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @usefullyuseless for the thread title. Words from Jack herself, about that man who’s too scared to take an interview with her, Boris Johnson.
Your prize is leadership of the Tory party with a direct red telephone line from Jack’s house.

Recap of last thread:

1. Jack boasted about a ‘sharesies’ wardrobe with her son, after telling her Twitter followers he was hormonal and shouty and had to throw balls for the puppy as penance.
2. Her glands are playing havoc again.
3. She partook in some trash talking of the outgoing prime minister, whilst reminding everyone of THAT photo of her outside No.10 in a sleeveless duster coat and little black dress. ‘Jack for PM!’ she hopes they cry.
4. Apparently, kindhearted friends have left her soup and Pringles on her doorstep.
5. Please add anything I have unforensically missed.

Use the words ‘thread title’ when nominating one and read the wiki if you’re new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
It's interesting how how her pals chuck stuff on her doorstep, never seemingly visit or ask her around for a piss and a sandwich. Almost like it's just her mum, hearing her gurning dropping some stuff off, too keep her quiet. Sorta like leaving food outside your angsty teens door so you don't have to deal with them during a hormone surge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Brought over from last thread as I thought it important.

Reply to someone tweeting about his stoma belt:

View attachment 1401048
My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 158
Just to add to Poca’s fantastic recap:
Jack hasn’t paid her tax
Jack deleted the tinder app, much to the disappointment of the ceramicist, the English teacher and the doctor (or was that the thread before)
Jack hasn’t yet said which ‘other charities’ will receive a boost from the sales of the fascist merchandise
Jack has once again ignored tweets from people who supported her Patreon in good faith only to receive nothing - not even a warm feeling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.
So much love to your bro, he sounds like he has an amazing attitude.

From a fellow ulcerative colitis Frau.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thanks Poca for the new thread and @usefullyuseless for the title - I am HOOTING! Jack will be gnashing and wailing like a Scooby Doo villain when she grunks.

I wanted to bring this forward from the last thread:

77E04080-1360-4D32-BD4F-A451E505CC6F.jpeg

She’s really interfering with my karma. That is so offensive and it makes me want to cry a bit. My SB loves music and his favourite thing at school this past year was drumming. Obviously not in the Phil Collins way (yet) but his teacher says he adores it.

For someone who is more than happy to misappropriate (in my opinion) all the conditions and illnesses she can get away with, she really shows her true nasty and ignorant colours with comments like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
I bet it wasn't friends leaving soup and Pringles on the doorstep it was the supermarket delivery person.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I bet it wasn't friends leaving soup and Pringles on the doorstep it was the supermarket delivery person.
Fresh soup and Pringles are both on offer at ocado this week (source: I also had my “friend” the ocado delivery man leave them and other items on my doorstep)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
So her friends can’t come round when she is having mental health difficulties, or come and help when she is having issues with her arthritis and can’t carry shopping. Only when she has the sniffles?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

I'm so with you on this. My relative was set free by his stoma.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Fraus, I’ve got covid for the first time and I have to say, would not recommend. Deliveroo has dropped me off lots of things over the past few days (no Pringles though, can only tolerate ice cream). Can I call the drivers my friends now? Will also try shouting at people on Twitter to see if that helps me recover, as suggested by our smol pixie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Is it just me who gets inordinately excited at the start of a new thread. All that vast vista of possibility stretching out before us. What new chaoses will it bring? How many times will the lights go ON and OFF? Will we get any New Jacks? Which Jacks of yore will make a reappearance? How many tweet and deletes will there be? How many facetuned thot shots? Will we get more shitting dog telly stuff?? Onwards, ninnies!
9580359D-1185-484B-9FBF-887C44166220.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack has once again ignored tweets from people who supported her Patreon in good faith only to receive nothing - not even a warm feeling.
I think she even blocked one of them. What a lovely way to treat people who support her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Thanks Poca for the new thread and @usefullyuseless for the title - I am HOOTING! Jack will be gnashing and wailing like a Scooby Doo villain when she grunks.

I wanted to bring this forward from the last thread:

View attachment 1401237

She’s really interfering with my karma. That is so offensive and it makes me want to cry a bit. My SB loves music and his favourite thing at school this past year was drumming. Obviously not in the Phil Collins way (yet) but his teacher says he adores it.

For someone who is more than happy to misappropriate (in my opinion) all the conditions and illnesses she can get away with, she really shows her true nasty and ignorant colours with comments like that.
She’s a middle class snob who looks down on everybody she deems to be below her, all the while yearning to be in a class and lifestyle bracket above her means. She hasn’t an ounce of real empathy in her body. Sending love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So her friends can’t come round when she is having mental health difficulties, or come and help when she is having issues with her arthritis and can’t carry shopping. Only when she has the sniffles?
Also couldn't be arsed when she was carting about a wet toddler, living rough for two years, forced into prostitution to survive, literally starving, had no fridge or lightbulbs, attempted suicide, forced to sell all her possessions and on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I think she even blocked one of them. What a lovely way to treat people who support her.
It’s so unfair. She blocks them then patronises folk who set up fake accounts or new accounts to question her. She is a bleep.

ETA: spoilered the wrong part of that post but leaving it because it made me laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.