Jack Monroe #337 The gaslighting desperation of a narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, I know we joked about it before but she's definitely been dropped by Superdrug.
No trace of her on Twitter/IG/Website. No mention of 'savers' or whatever it was called. I've been wrong before but it looks like they've erased her from history.
If she is still working with them then they are hiding it. Like all big brands they've gone all out for Pride month. No mention of the 19th most important lesbian/non binary spokesperson. They've done a TV channel and she's not been mentioned once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
£78 is boiling my pumble. Why not just donate £80? Even £75 would be more acceptable. Sorry but £78 is just annoying.
Would it be a random number because of Gift Aid being added?
You know when you're a tax payer you can....oh, never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Lads, I know we joked about it before but she's definitely been dropped by Superdrug.
No trace of her on Twitter/IG/Website. No mention of 'savers' or whatever it was called. I've been wrong before but it looks like they've erased her from history.
If she is still working with them then they are hiding it. Like all big brands they've gone all out for Pride month. No mention of the 19th most important lesbian/non binary spokesperson. They've done a TV channel and she's not been mentioned once.
There's still a mention of her talk on the superdrug talent Instagram page. I don't know if they had posts about their other plans working together

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm suspicious of her sudden willingness to donate generously to go fund pages, almost like she's trying to normalise donating money left, right and centre. I'm not wording what I want to say very well but if you know you know

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I'm suspicious of her sudden willingness to donate generously to go fund pages, almost like she's trying to normalise donating money left, right and centre. I'm not wording what I want to say very well but if you know you know
It's making wonder if she is actually going ahead with her landmark libel action and this is "see I give money to poors I'm not a grifter" as if that wipes out the years she's spent lining her own pockets. I imagine it also attracts additional donations to her grift, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Lie after lie after lie after lie
490C759F-9B81-4D4B-9B7C-4E1962A97416.jpeg
always feel terrible saying anything.
<sure Jan>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I think she’s noted the Patreon truther squigs and is trying to neutralise them by flaunting generosity

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been BUSY bit I'm crashing the thread to say many thanks for the Russian doll spoilers, much appreciated. And a special mention going out to Horn Clod Elvis Monroe. More of this sort of thing please and thank you. 🦉 🍾 💀 Cover me, I'm going in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think someone may have posted this the last time but I like Bible verses

Matthew 6:1-2 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think someone may have posted this the last time but I like Bible verses

Matthew 6:1-2 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
Screenshot 2022-06-26 20.34.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.