Jack Monroe #337 The gaslighting desperation of a narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School bus passes for her kids. Plus uniforms as apparently there are no grants available, it's a new uniform for the academy grammar school so can't get anything second hand and there is an expensive PE kit as well.

Don't want to derail this thread, but I though local authorities paid school travel for any child living more than 2 miles away from a school?

Jack has made me such a cynic
Three miles if over 11, if it is the nearest school with available places. but different rules may apply household is on a low income. Not sure if it would make a difference if it isn't the nearest school as it is a grammar school.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1401332

Public Understanding of SP?

Public Understanding of…

Some Poors?
Slop Producing?
Supercilious Pontificating?
Shitting Pooch (shaking)?
Sebtient Pumbles?

(ETA it’s actually an award from a Social Policy Association conference. So (to generalize as used to work in “academia” 🤢 ) prob. overwhelmingly a load of MC academics-who likely LOVE her incisive Guardian pieces and “all the good that she does”. Won’t stop her banging on about it like she’s just won the Nobel Peace Prize when she hears tho. My cats’ turds have contributed about as much to “Public Understanding of Social Policy” as that shameless grifting slopmonster)
How much weed did the Social Policy Association have to smoke before they decided that Jack should win an award for promoting understanding of social policy? She consistently gives out faulty advice on applying for benefits, lies about her contribution to various policies ('working behind the scenes') and paints government ministers as a cross between Josef Mengele and Jack the Ripper without ever really engaging with one of their policies.

If Jack gets an award for contributing to public understanding of social policy then Gemma Collins should get one for contributing to public understanding of quantum physics.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
How much weed did the Social Policy Association have to smoke before they decided that Jack should win an award for promoting understanding of social policy? She consistently gives out faulty advice on applying for benefits, lies about her contribution is various policies ('working behind the scenes') and paints government ministers as a cross between Josej Mengele and Jack the Ripper without ever really engaging with one of their policies.

If Jack gets an award for contributing to public understanding of social policy then Gemma Collins should get one for contributing to public understanding of quantum physics.
I would love Gemma Collins and Jack to get into some sort of online spat. No real reason other than I think it would be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
i
Was the juice thing any good? I have been considering something similar.

Back on topic Jack Monroe is a howling idiot.
Not to 🔺 myself but I'm actually at a detox centre in Bodrum. I can send you the link if you're into that kind of thing?
No way could I have done this at home (zero willpower). Whilst a bit hungry I am feeling amazing and so clear headed. I would definitely come again if I could afford to (this was a genuine GIFT). I've done Presscription juices before at home (amongst others) and they are definitely the best I've tried. They put psyllium husk in the juices here which helps you feel fuller and is good for "cleansing" so if I do one at home again I will add that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Dya know, I’m starting to think there’s mileage in the old digital grifting idea. I’m tempted to set up a fake JG page myself, and a matching Twitter account complete with coffee beg just to see how it goes.

Crowdfund me a husband!
As a nearly middle-aged frau with a Tattle habit, I’ve realised my lifestyle doesn’t match my aspirations and it’s causing me anguish and pain. I’m reaching out to everyone to support me raising money to convince a rich man that I’m a viable option, in the hope that I can purchase a modest bungalow, hire a chauffeur with a lovely big car and fill my freezer with nightmeat.
#hubba-hubby
www.hubba-hubby.com/JustGrifting
Buy-me-a-roaster.com

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I would love Gemma Collins and Jack to get into some sort of online spat. No real reason other than I think it would be funny.
Yes! A “massive fan of the dictionary” versus “I have plenty of my own words and I use them with laser-focused precision“.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s a middle class snob who looks down on everybody she deems to be below her, all the while yearning to be in a class and lifestyle bracket above her means. She hasn’t an ounce of real empathy in her body. Sending love 💕
That, but she also wants the shine from being 'inspirational' while doing things with her self-proclaimed limitations or applause when she is being 'vulnerable' (the latter is never real, it's a like-chasing performance)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Brought over from last thread as I thought it important.

My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.
I don’t comment much on this thread but I have been here for a while. How dare she presume to speak for a whole community of people?!
I was personally offended by her cancer cosplay a while ago when she was wearing a headscarf and her constant comparing herself to other communities of people with health issues or disabilities.
I was diagnosed with cancer last year and had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and brachytherapy. Sadly it was not completely successful and in February this year I had a total pelvic exenteration which consists of a radical hysterectomy along with bladder and bowel removal. I now have a permanent urostomy and colostomy. To say it had been hard is an understatement. However I am recovering well and I am going back to work in august although I am reducing my hours permanently. Tonight I am going to my first post op outdoor concert and I am just trying to live my life as normally as I can. Luckily finances have not been an issue as I have received full pay from work and we were sensible when getting our mortgage and had a critical illness policy which paid out. Note to Jack: another cost to consider when owning a home.
One part of me thinks that Jack would love to be diagnosed with something serious like this as she would see it as a perfect opportunity for some serious begging but another part thinks she would never be able to cope with an actual verifiable illness and all that it entails. All of jack’s so called illnesses and disabilities are ones that cannot easily be disproved. I hate to not believe people who say they are ill but I just don’t believe in any of her conditions - literally not one.
I don’t think I can adequately get across just how pissed off she makes me. She has such an easy life and does not appreciate any of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 174
Yes! A “massive fan of the dictionary” versus “I have plenty of my own words and I use them with laser-focused precision“.
Gemma would rip her a new one. It's telling that Jack only ever gets into spats with people she thinks she can verbally beat into submission.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
School bus passes for her kids. Plus uniforms as apparently there are no grants available, it's a new uniform for the academy grammar school so can't get anything second hand and there is an expensive PE kit as well.

Don't want to derail this thread, but I though local authorities paid school travel for any child living more than 2 miles away from a school?

I don't think they pay for transport if it's a placing request...I know they don't in Scotland

Reactions: 14
Gemma would rip her a new one. It's telling that Jack only ever gets into spats with people she thinks she can verbally beat into submission.
What we need is someone who appears vulnerable on a superficial level but is actually a total animal when pushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

That entire profile is a bit sus. Just seems to be the standard health ailments/identity politics/duck the tories/give cashos which is absolutely rampant on Twitter. Every other tweet is about money and she flies into a rage whenever questioned. I wouldn’t be handing over any cash tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Not to 🔺 myself but I'm actually at a detox centre in Bodrum. I can send you the link if you're into that kind of thing?
No way could I have done this at home (zero willpower). Whilst a bit hungry I am feeling amazing and so clear headed. I would definitely come again if I could afford to (this was a genuine GIFT). I've done Presscription juices before at home (amongst others) and they are definitely the best I've tried. They put psyllium husk in the juices here which helps you feel fuller and is good for "cleansing" so if I do one at home again I will add that.
Share link lovey I’d love to do something like that with my daughters or sisters !!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.