Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be cruel to say 'May Jack always stub her toe on a pumble and fall face first in a bag of tit'? My heart goes out to Iqbal ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
But we got receipts 👋🧾
Oh there's that word. Before I got all growed up - and much to the amusement of my family - I used to pronounce that word the way it was spelt = receepts. And recipe rhymed with ripe.

I like to think that's how Jack still pronounces those words. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We all know that Jack messes with her pics (my profile pic and the sherbet dibdab ones are the worst IMO) but you don’t realise exactly how much until you see a pic of her ‘in the wild’. My favourite is probably the telegraph one where she looks like Richard Hammond 😂
I like the one where she looks like Chesney off Corry.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Would it be cruel to say 'May Jack always stub her toe on a pumble and fall face first in a bag of tit'? My heart goes out to Iqbal ❤
I'm sorry but I huv tae know, who is Iqbal and what's the back story here?! The wiki has unfortunately failed me this time.

(Also BIB.. what does BIB mean?)

Also duck off Jack, you know duck all about Scottish politics (or any politics for that matter) and you'll do more harm than good if you attempt to "campaign" for Indy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but I huv tae know, who is Iqbal and what's the back story here?! The wiki has unfortunately failed me this time.

Also duck off Jack, you know duck all about Scottish politics (or any politics for that matter) and you'll do more harm than good if you attempt to "campaign" for Indy.
BIB means Bit in Bold = the way someone highlights something when quoting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BIB is bit in Bold.

The Southend echo has articles about Jack from this year or last year and comments are enabled. There are some from a person claiming Jack used to rent a home from a landlord called Iqbal. Apparently she trashed the house, didn't pay the rent and left bags of tit everywhere. I'm never quite sure if it's true or not but the more I see of Jack, the more I could believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

The Iqbal tale of woe is explained here and in a few of the poosts thst follow- on the following page are snippets of the “key complaints” too

While searching for it, I also came across this by Jenny numbers and I am 🦉 🍾 ⚰ all over again

EAF69A1F-E53A-4BA6-9AF3-C9FE305F7CD9.jpeg

ETA is there any way we can have this as a thread title?! Pretty please Yel and Poca? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
The Iqbal tale of woe is explained here and in a few of the poosts thst follow- on the following page are snippets of the “key complaints” too

While searching for it, I also came across this by Jenny numbers and I am 🦉 🍾 ⚰ all over again

View attachment 1399796
Can someone cleverer than I add Iqbal to the Wiki?

Justice for Iqbal! :poop: 🛍

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm going to age myself here, but at 12-13 I was listening to the Pistols, Buzzcocks, The Damned etc, out with my friends every night after school, going to the local youth club, getting the bus all over the place, smoking, occasionally having a can, going 'up town' every weekend, and generally having a good old time. If my Mum had tried to put me on the naughty step I would probably have laughed.

*I turned out okay by the way :)

*If I'd been put on a 'naughty step' things may have turned out differently...
Same babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Also, can we please have a Canal Teemill Slogan T-Shirt campaign for charidee?! Design by @Brian Butterfield as below.

Send copyrightos, cashos and fawning praiseos to BB, and send polycotton blendos to the entire canal!

25D900C5-3B18-4561-AA81-5B14B5552B9B.jpeg

*I will buy two. One for me, one for my OH. Cos unlike the SH1TTER, I (still) have one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So she looks like Richard Hammond, Chesney from Coronation Street, Daniella Westbrook…

Anyone else? Oh yes Ruby Rose 😂

i had no idea your pic was jack 🤣
To be fair her own parents probably couldn’t identify her from that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's so obvious he doesn't live there. She's like the awkward child free relative at a family gathering, who goes back to work and bigs up their time spent with 'the littles'

My sister's kids are still very little, one almost 4, the other almost 18 months, and as much as I love them, knowing what to do with them is another matter entirely. They're so different from my daughter at that age. I know exactly what she'd say to me if tried any of that naughty step nonsense anyway. Let's just say it's not polite! She never put up with it as a toddler - I was *that* parent removing a red faced screaming until it was sick angry creature by the back of their coat, whilst they flailed in all directions, because it was time to leave playgroup.
Same babe x one of the most awful moments of my life was putting my (now glorious adult daughter) back in her pushchair after getting her out to try on a coat. Just under 2, just before Christmas. She was livid and screamed herself purple for the next 2 hours, the shops were full of lovely people making helpful suggestions like she might need feeding, or her nappy changed. Nope, fed and clean, just very very angry. I still sweat with shame remembering that day.
It was a beautiful coat, I bought it and she still wore it as a jacket aged 5. X

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I’ve been working on a mock-up vest for us fraus in hotter climes, or who want to create their own “oh gosh just how could that have happened” nip slippage

ACC3D90E-8297-479A-853A-9B1F7A56E0C4.jpeg

ETA And as a frau who’s fully supportive of nip slip for all…

1A67025D-08EC-4523-8185-9134EFECA836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.