Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people hurling pots of soup onto her doorstep anyway? Are they not familiar with her cooking style? All she ever does is make vats of it. Or soup looky likey stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m concerned about my mum. In the last few years it’s become apparent she’s developed a rambling problem, she’s at almost every weekend and sometimes during the week when there’s no group rambling going on she gets together with her friend Joan for a quick ramble. She’s even off to France for a rambling holiday in September!
Rambling can indeed be a slippery slope 😔. Have you thought about buying your mum a hammock? Hammocks seem to keep people lazing about in the garden, could be a good way to wean her off the rambling.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
As if any of her friends 😂 are leaving her soup and Pringles. Get to duck, Jack. Other than all the tit you buy online, I’m pretty sure these are the only bags that ever get left on your doorstep by ‘a friend’.

DBEDCC81-C5DA-4F26-B79C-82825AA81A6D.jpeg
And PS just like your fake FIL and his vacuuming, your imaginary friends don’t reflect well on you if even in your lies they never ever want to set foot in your honking house. You massive horn-clod.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hey......hey.......at least the Patreons can see with their own eyes where their money is going
Bingo to the tattler who called this, the minute Jacko became unwell...hiding so she can unveil her new face. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack is ickle, vulnerable and poorly so her friends who 100% exist scamper about all day softly, gently leaving little care packages on her doorstep. Ill Jack is an almighty pain in the arse, like all the Jacks.
No one's ever dropped stuff off on my doorstep if I'm 'feeling poorly'. Leads me to think it's another Jack lie but maybe I'm just thoroughly unlikeable 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
For someone who never leaves the house she's always bloody ill, time to ditch the slop and get some decent food in ya petal.
Also I never tell people outside my home that I am sick, even during COVID I just home delivered my food.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Rambling can indeed be a slippery slope 😔. Have you thought about buying your mum a hammock? Hammocks seem to keep people lazing about in the garden, could be a good way to wean her off the rambling.
In Scotland, rambling is a gateway to Munro bagging. Not to be confused with Monroe bagging which is an altogether much less pleasant occupation. Justice for Iqbal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.