Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Just catching up but thank god BJ quit and jack didn't go any further with her Scottish independence campaigning.

The last thing people need is illiterate nonsense that has no correlation to reality. I did notice an SNP strategist was happy to see her silly tweet 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20220708-093225_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220708-093131_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I don’t think I could handle Braveheart Jack and the crappy, ill informed takes on independence while she barely leaves a 10 mile radius of her home in the south east of England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't imagine how patronising Scottish people would find it to be lectured on how they should vote by a middle class cosplayer from Essex.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

horn clod, horn clod, you're a horn clod.
You can give it to me when I need to come along

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just catching up but thank god BJ quit and jack didn't go any further with her Scottish independence campaigning.

The last thing people need is illiterate nonsense that has no correlation to reality. I did notice an SNP strategist was happy to see her silly tweet 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1401005View attachment 1401006
The revolution will be digitised = I never leave my house and consider posting on Twitter all day as ‘making a difference’.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As you're in such a serene and bountiful mood could you address the Patreon queries from a few days ago and apologise to those raising the queries?
Teemill, remember that?
If it's not too much trouble, mate. 👍

It's such a beautiful day for grifting... and Pringles. 💋 ☀🌻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Christ that article gives quite a lot doesn't it?

The journalist writes that Jack is " bunged up with a heavy cold, sniffing and apologising for sniffing"....snowing?

It also shows how incredibly narcisstic she is. Huge issues like Northern Ireland and the murder of Jo Cox are seen purely through the prism of how they affect Jack.

Her ego is bigger than the WORLD.
This got me:
"They put on a music class for people with learning difficulties, which is bonkers and fantastic, all tambourines and trumpets"

Why shouldn't those with LD enjoy playing music?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Apart from that didn't happen........who on earth gives Pringles to someone who is ill? The last thing you want with a cough is dry, scratchy Pringles!
Glands? Pringles?
All leading to an unveiling of a new face. Big lips and filler incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.