Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it okay if someone robs her house if they are poor then. Poor of Southend, there you go, she’s got loads of stuff, including a full pantry.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Allotment rant
I'm just back from my allotment. It's looking particularly pathetic compared to those around me, and it was SO windy. Why's nothing growing!? I felt despair/rage. Poor Trifley D...it's horrid to think of somone stealing one's beloved crops. A lady at my allotments once angrily accused everyone of stealing her rhubarb, because she didn't realise that it died back in the winter and disappeared..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jack: "It's ok to steal...just not from Super drug as they pay me. BUT THEY HAVE FAT CAT CEO'S TOO witches TOOT TOOT"

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I have to say my moral compass rates more highly a person who steals milk to feed their baby than someone who lets their child starve rather than go round to their parents for food.

• Heart
Reactions: 129
odd how she thinks shoplifters confine their activities to corporate-owned and large businesses. Cos Mr B with his small deli/cornershop/newsagents/offy/market stall/ greengrocers is never targeted. :rolleyes:😬:cautious:

Reactions: 64
I'm creeping in here gently cause I've been told youre all lovely!
I have a question about JR but for the love of me I'm starting to think I've imagined the following scenario because I can't find a single thing about it!
Didn't she at one point claim to be transitioning? Bought a chest binder and everything.
And then, nothing. Does ANYONE know if she ever addressed it? Or am I going completely insane??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I have a question about JR but for the love of me I'm starting to think I've imagined the following scenario because I can't find a single thing about it!
Didn't she at one point claim to be transitioning? Bought a chest binder and everything.
And then, nothing. Does ANYONE know if she ever addressed it? Or am I going completely insane??
Ring binders are the only binders Jack is interested in these days but you are not imagining it. edit changed to a better(?) link

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She started taking testosterone and announced to the world that she was transgender and transitioning. Then she lost interest and became non-binary (although she is happy for she/her pronouns to be used) and now she is all over the place depending on whatever gets her attention at the time. I can't recall her addressing it via her usual turgid Guardian pieces but there may be others on here with better memories.

Reactions: 47
I'm honestly thinking of rioting if I see another holier than thou twit assuming that all theft is to alleviate poverty. You can spot the people who've never had very little and then had what little they have nicked a mile off. I'd love to know what research these poor starving thieves do to make sure the person they're stealing from can afford to take the hit. In any case, most crime including theft occurs in the most economically deprived areas and it's galling to see some lazy grifter in her £800,000 palace casually solving poverty with "let the poor rob each other": Patreon for me, survival of the fittest for thee. And that goes for all her stupid squigs too. SH1TTERZ.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I'm honestly thinking of rioting if I see another holier than thou twit assuming that all theft is to alleviate poverty. You can spot the people who've never had very little and then had what little they have nicked a mile off. I'd love to know what research these poor starving thieves do to make sure the person they're stealing from can afford to take the hit. In any case, most crime including theft occurs in the most economically deprived areas and it's galling to see some lazy grifter in her £800,000 palace casually solving poverty with "let the poor rob each other": Patreon for me, survival of the fittest for thee. And that goes for all her stupid squigs too. SH1TTERZ.
Jack steals off the nation by not paying her taxes.

(TeeMill shows that she's very happy to steal off a charity too, if the canal hadn't been on that, she would have pocketed the lot.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.