Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chap.O, I DARE you to greet Content by that name should you ever meet her in the wild

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor down trodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the crappy bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.
She'll be complaining about being stalked once she's grunked to this point 😂.

Chapeau! @EllaEm87

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Interestingly, Political Jack hasn't commented on the collapse of the UK government.
She's probably busy behind the scenes, the two phones must be ringing off the hook!
View attachment 1395965
You’d think she’d at least comment on Rishi mate’s resignation, given that he withheld the sweet furlough cashos and made Jack cry into her lip fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor down trodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the crappy bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.
Could you maybe leave some nightmeat or Lurpak butter on her doorstep?

• Haha
@Reyjavikgirl

I have never seen a Jack book real life ever.I really want to find some now so I can do things to them.

Also really appreciate how you and other Frauen write about addiction. Your words have impact and resonance.
Namaste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
That was worth #prunebody we await updates - I’d like them to clock how many times her son visits, how often she walks content and of the lingering honk is visible in the form of a green smog
And if Coops comes to say hello new neighbours, will you feed me dreamies please? 🐈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Reyjavikgirl

I have never seen a Jack book real life ever.I really want to find some now so I can do things to them.

Also really appreciate how you and other Frauen write about addiction. Your words have impact and resonance.
Namaste
I'm going to my local Waterstones today to hide the two copies of her books left on the shelves. Might hide them in the fantasy section. (Or tip them down the back of the display). You could do this too! And thank you for your kind words. It's lovely to read. frauen are great xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Tell them to shop at Lidl, just to be on the safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@Reyjavikgirl

Namaste
Coventry Waterstones. Too much.

Please excuse my thumbnail.

20220703_130710.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This feels rather redundant given yesterday's literary/anarchist chaos, but have we had any hint on how the visits from the accountant and OH went?

• Haha
Fucksake I proper belly laughed!
(Google's local Waterstones)
Am going to do this when opportunity presents xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.