Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I'm honestly thinking of rioting if I see another holier than thou twat assuming that all theft is to alleviate poverty. You can spot the people who've never had very little and then had what little they have nicked a mile off. I'd love to know what research these poor starving thieves do to make sure the person they're stealing from can afford to take the hit. In any case, most crime including theft occurs in the most economically deprived areas and it's galling to see some lazy grifter in her £800,000 palace casually solving poverty with "let the poor rob each other": Patreon for me, survival of the fittest for thee. And that goes for all her stupid squigs too. SH1TTERZ.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Things like that make me believe that Jack does have some from of Autism Spectrum Disorder, tbh. Whether it's ever been professionally diagnosed I couldn't say, though.
That's buying heavily into the old cliche that an autistic person isn't empathetic or capable of loving or caring for someone. I have two autistic sons one is fairly understanding of the needs of others, the younger feels real emotional pain for other people in need. I've spent countless hours consoling him and trying to help him cope with his feelings. I think Jack's attitude reflects her "main character" attitude. SB is an accessory to pick up or put down as she sees fit

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
"taps the sign" makes me want to jump up and down on my phone. Aaaggghhh!

And shoehorning in a bit about her edgy days at "festivals". Probs wearing her stab vest. At the Christian Youth festival
Taps sign taps sign, Jack taps the sign
It’s almost as annoying as her horrid nasal whine

YEAH!

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Feeling a tremendous amount of love for you all this morning. I work with addicts a lot and Jack might be surprised to find that they're actually people. Some are lovely, generous and thoughtful human beings who do things like dispose of used sharps responsibly and some are absolutely terrible people who would most likely have been arseholes with or without SUD. Generalising as she does with literally everything is so dangerous, addiction doesn't discriminate.
Agreed and one of the warning bells for me last night was when she was talking about male role models for her son and mentioned that she has men from her AA group around him. I really hope she's being EXTREMELY selective about that. In my experience of many years in recovery, men newly into AA can be quite volatile, obviously both men and women are but statistically male alcoholics and addicts are more likely to have form for violence, abuse and predatory behaviour caused by their addiction, or they're just arseholes. Ive been in situations in my naive early recovery where I've felt very scared in the rooms with male addicts violently kicking off, one pulled a knife on me once, one of my sponsees had a very unstable early recovery guy stalking her etc.

I am NOT making generalisations here about men in recovery, simply making the point that alkies and addicts can be volatile people especially in early recovery so there is a risk around who you invite into your home especially if you're a single woman and they're a dude. So I hope she is exercising appropriate caution.

• Heart
  • Sad

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Just in case nightmeat the tv series isn’t commissioned, I have decided to use my insomnia to work on a book draft instead . Again, a totally original idea and not at all based on a popular book series and/or previous comments by clever posters on this thread.
LJC, I need some sleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I'm grunking but wanted to bring up Jack's general attitude to victims of substance abuse. She really has no clue and her attitude proves how cushioned her lifestyle is. She is literally wrapped in cotton wool.

Drug abuse is a major issue in Scotland. One of our nearby towns is especially bad for it. You can't walk through the High St without being approached. I have every sympathy for addicted people because it is a disease and also far too easy to fall victim to. But it's also terrifying to be accosted out and about by someone who is desperate and or high and is 9 times out of 10, a man. As a woman, I feel extra vulnerable. Too many women are attacked in public, in broad daylight and even by people we are supposed to be able to trust. We are threatened with sexual violence or threats against our children. It's horrific, there is a real epidemic of gender based violence just now, I'm surprised Jack doesn't address that but I probably shouldn't be. So forgive me Jack if I feel wary and unwilling to cosy up to an addicted person or God forbid report them if they attack me or someone else in front of me.
Yes!! All of this! This is the thing it’s all so insincere and not at all in touch with reality. The kindest thing we as a society can do for people in addiction is to provide easy to access, free, local residential services for them - not keep them in an eternal state of suspense/worsening physical condition remaining in their problem via shoplifting. Or make recovery options so unappealing eg ship you off to Milton Keynes for years when your friends and family are all in London.

I work in Soho 🔺 and before the pandemic would walk through there at 6am every morning, as the street cleaners were starting. The shit you see as a result of drug use is horrific. I went in last week around 7am so a bit later & someone TW drug use ref
used drugs in front of me just as I was walking down a not totally desolate street (it wasn’t like this was a back alley, but it wasn’t a main road) and they had quite a strong cough/gag response to what they’d snorted and it was terrifying, I stepped into the road to move away from him. I’ve spent a while thinking of my relative privilege and if it was hypocritical or snooty of me since I am a clean & sober ex-party loving girl who stumbled into her problem whilst working a ✌cool job in media✌then stumbled out in no time at all thanks to living somewhere with 800 meetings a week filled with young women just like me. There’s a lot to be said about privilege and how it intersects with addiction, what you use, how you get help, and how soon you get help tbh, but pretending that it’s okay to keep people sick is actually sick? Idk what this essay was for and sorry if it’s me-raily I suppose the point is even as incredibly privileged people in recovery we’re not equipped to comment on every instance of addiction and how society should accommodate or treat addicts. Like even in my own upwardly mobile middle class bubble of a life I couldn’t make excuses for all of my behaviour (being late to work every single day and blaming the central, circle, AND district line for it lmaoooo truly as if they were the problem not me 😭) so how could I/the royal we expect society as a whole to accept the unacceptable?? Once again this isn’t the thought process of someone engaging in any sort of recovery work, or someone who can see the impact their actions have on those around them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Poor Jack, having to be in the same huge bungalow as someone having Zoom calls.

It's not like you could.....go upstairs or into a different room in your house and pretend to work is it?

The fella and I were locked down in London (he RENTS!) in a one bed flat without a garden. So we had to listen to each others Zooms most of the time and if he had a call at the same time as me I had to go into the bedroom because his computer is hardwired. We managed.

No fancy noise cancelling headphones whilst I changed my Twitter bio for the billionth time 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Ablemabel

VIP Member
My biggest takeaway from raising 4 boys into adulthood is that treating them like toddlers when they're teens is a total disaster. They want as much control and responsibility as they can get and they're trying to understand who they are as people in a world where they get constant pressure to be conflicting kinds of masculine all at once, and reducing that down to "smelly shouty hormone vessels" is disrespectful.

Positioning her child as either a scoffing, smelly, shouty hormonal pig, or a complete angel, really gets my goat (leg). Why can't she treat him like a normal human being? Sending him outside to play fetch X times is so weird (also what happens on the day when he just says no?). Be different if she said "I'm going to go outside and chuck the ball about with Content for a bit to calm down. If you want to join me, that's great; if you don't, that's ok too."

One thing I insisted upon with our kids is that we've never sent them out the house when they're in trouble. It's their home and it's never a place they're not allowed to be.
💯 this. I have 3 boys 11 to 17 and I wholeheartedly agree. Also, naughty step for a 12 year old? No.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I’m perpetually endlessly bothered by the way she talks about and describes children. Whether it’s the feral foster children, her own son who when discussing his babyhood in an interview called him (multiple times) “it”, plus “giving it a pat” in the incubator, and having a child being “like having a dog”. Now this charming paragraph about children. Bloody nonsense from unruly people. Fuck right off Jack you vile narc.

7069F190-9169-4CF6-A27A-B74B5077E0D2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh gawwwd that's the interview where she decided to play sex strumpet and turned up for the photoshoot in a corset, claiming she'd spilled lunch on her jumper. Then took to Twitter to claim she whipped off her jumper AT lunch and sat in the restaurant in her underwear because she's such a lil wild and free firework.

I was wrong before. Sex Jack is marginally worse than Anarchist Jack.

Anyway she'll be happy with the numbers on her 'shoplfters of the world unite' tweet. 53k likes. That'll be enough for Jack. She's not interested in helping the poor....but she is very interested in going viral on Twitter.
Imo Sex Jack is by far the worst of all the Jacks. Mainly because she has all the sex appeal of an elderly potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Interestingly, Political Jack hasn't commented on the collapse of the UK government.
She's probably busy behind the scenes, the two phones must be ringing off the hook!
1657099961622.png

• Haha
Reactions: 76