Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Still laughing at Jack's arrogance about coming up to Scotland to "campaign".

It's like when someone she follows...(cant remember who, but someone quite well know I think)....wrote a book and Jack said ... "want me to write something for the cover?"

Her pompous self importance is just mind boggling!🤓
Her grandiosity is off the scale. Fancy being so deluded that you see yourself as the saviour of the Scots - despite having no actual connection to Scotland. “I’ll come and campaign for you, you lucky people, I have such star power (🙄) - cos you’re not capable of doing it yourselves”.
Arrogant, deluded, and incredibly patronising.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Dogmuck

VIP Member
At 5.30 Jack was all “cor teenage angst, I’ve sent him out in the garden with content”, by 7 she’s cooked an impromptu bbq for SB, “a friend”, the animals, eaten it and is back on twitter to let us know.

So there was no chicken breast in the Jack Monroe by Jack Monroe 4th July shopping list, or the “she shoots she scores” by Jack Monroe 24 June shopping list, but she did have chicken breast in the freezer in her 22 July 2022 (future Jack) stock take (just by the trotters). How does one have an impromptu bbq with frozen chicken?😬🤢🤮 💩 She only told us she’d taken the oxtail and muscles out of the freezer on Monday right?

DHOTYA
2F445DF3-4DAC-4D65-9BF3-F8DA4CE7892D.png

9D00CB15-0625-4724-8B3E-C6142C5D4BC6.jpeg
E5297EA4-FB15-4188-B595-B1E92F9FEB21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I wonder if, after he’s calmed down from his hormonal teenage rage, she’ll get the conversation cards out so they can have some jolly japes? That lad does not know he’s born, the lucky little devil.

I’d put money on him not being there tbh, she just wanted to make it look like she has him more than one night a week, not buying it love. She also wanted us to know the dog was poorly and that’s why she was up tweeting shite at 4am, you were up tweeting shite BC (before content). She wanted us to know she’s fully aware that the dog isn’t allowed out until he’s had all his vaccinations. There’s far too much information in those tweets, it’s what liars do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'm honestly thinking of rioting if I see another holier than thou twat assuming that all theft is to alleviate poverty. You can spot the people who've never had very little and then had what little they have nicked a mile off. I'd love to know what research these poor starving thieves do to make sure the person they're stealing from can afford to take the hit. In any case, most crime including theft occurs in the most economically deprived areas and it's galling to see some lazy grifter in her £800,000 palace casually solving poverty with "let the poor rob each other": Patreon for me, survival of the fittest for thee. And that goes for all her stupid squigs too. SH1TTERZ.
Jack steals off the nation by not paying her taxes.

(TeeMill shows that she's very happy to steal off a charity too, if the canal hadn't been on that, she would have pocketed the lot.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
“I've woken up in ditches at festivals wearing someone else's clothes after three day blackout benders…” No, no you haven’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
A few years ago when my daughter was at primary and Trump came into power there was a fad among the children at her school for saying insulting things about him. Mostly stupid stuff about how his hair looked like a dead cat or similar. The children didn’t really understand anything about Trump, they just knew he was a funny looking man with a name that was sometimes used to mean fart who the adults didn’t like so it was okay to make fun of him. Jack’s tiresome tirades against Boris reminds me of that fad, I’m expecting a hot take soon on how Boris smells like a pooey bum and he did a wee wee in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I swear she lifted that no.10 pic straight from here on her grunk, can tell it's a screenshot she didn't quite crop out the share/edit etc options at the bottom. 🗣 Get your own material! 🗣

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Bizarrely Jack has claimed she protect's SB's privacy like a lioness, or something like that.
Disclosing he 'huffs and puffs and shouts' on the naughty step aged 12 is doing a great job of respecting that.
SB should start a Twitter when he's old enough, giving a running commentary on Mommie Dearest and her antics. That'd teach her.

• Haha

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Oh Christ, those 'mon up, kettles oan fucks can get in the bin too. Gonks everywhere.
There's a guy who crops up on Twitter who is the biggest offender for the kettle being oan at every opportunity, and I found out the other day he moved to Scotland about three years ago? Welcoming people to Scotland on Twitter is 100% his day job and it makes me feel like my teeth are going to fall out.

Obviously everyone is welcome here (not you, Jack), but don't be a melt about it. We're not weaving tartan in the bloomin' heather as our kilted husbands hunt haggis and Sassenachs ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
A few years ago when my daughter was at primary and Trump came into power there was a fad among the children at her school for saying insulting things about him. Mostly stupid stuff about how his hair looked like a dead cat or similar. The children didn’t really understand anything about Trump, they just knew he was a funny looking man with a name that was sometimes used to mean fart who the adults didn’t like so it was okay to make fun of him. Jack’s tiresome tirades against Boris reminds me of that fad, I’m expecting a hot take soon on how Boris smells like a pooey bum and he did a wee wee in his pants.
Ha ha! That reminds me of an excitable boy my nephew was friends with. The kids had obviously picked up that the adults were not fans of Trump and were talking about it in much the manner you describe, until the excitable boy suddenly announced "we should set his hair on fire and throw him in the bin and burn his head off". Cue shocked faces and an awkward silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Agreed and one of the warning bells for me last night was when she was talking about male role models for her son and mentioned that she has men from her AA group around him. I really hope she's being EXTREMELY selective about that. In my experience of many years in recovery, men newly into AA can be quite volatile, obviously both men and women are but statistically male alcoholics and addicts are more likely to have form for violence, abuse and predatory behaviour caused by their addiction, or they're just arseholes. Ive been in situations in my naive early recovery where I've felt very scared in the rooms with male addicts violently kicking off, one pulled a knife on me once, one of my sponsees had a very unstable early recovery guy stalking her etc.

I am NOT making generalisations here about men in recovery, simply making the point that alkies and addicts can be volatile people especially in early recovery so there is a risk around who you invite into your home especially if you're a single woman and they're a dude. So I hope she is exercising appropriate caution.
I thought that as well. It’s not even really addiction that’s the problem, it’s men. I’m not a parent but unless I knew a man relatively well and had corroborating info on him (ie. friends/family/colleagues knew him, had met people he was friends with or related to) there’s no way I’d be letting him into my house with my kid. And even then safety isn’t guaranteed. Something like 99% of all sexual assaults and 93% of murders are committed by men. Not all men but nearly always men. Why is Jack having randoms she’s met for a few meetings over to her home when she’s apparently been stalked and terrorised by death threats?

She’s a liar but the story is probably based in a small grain of truth ie. she has probably invited people over once or twice. She’s a safeguarding nightmare and I feel so sorry for Jonny having a mother who’s more concerned about getting approval from men and strangers than looking after his welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Boogs

VIP Member
Most of us here have genuine lived experience of the things she spouts shit about which is why we question her authenticity with virtually everything she says.

I cannot believe that a political commentator is just talking about how (not) to parent their child with all that is currently going on. Ah let me guess, that was then and this is now and she’s cos playing another identity now 🙄

Why can’t she cos play being a mature, responsible, adult for a while?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

panda_eyes

VIP Member
1657233769199.png

When is she next due to appear in Scotland? Happy to man a barrier at the border to be honest, even if it means I'm penned in England with her, Scotland doesn't deserve her (and not in a mad squig SCOTLAND DOES NOT DESERVE JACK way). I'm going on holiday there myself soon so really don't want to bump into the human lingering honk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67