Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her little mam. These are her comments under the I MUST DANCE ballet photo and a post in which Jack claims she's gotten death and rape threats on twitter (2015) 😑. I would look for more but every time I screen shot the page reloads to the top!
Screenshot_20220706-213109-466~2.png
Screenshot_20220706-212823-836.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Here at Pimpinella Towers whilst eating crumpets with butter because I is well posh it has been decreed that she is a shabbaroon of the highest order.... also the drama llamas are now rolling their eyes at her in their luxury pen as they have given up keeping up with her..... exhausted...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks, I tried to make this. I changed it a bit by leaving out the turmeric and not blending or slow cooking it as I don't have a blender or slow cooker. I had to mash the eggs with a fork instead and they turned out ok. Otherwise, great recipe
Chapeau dear Ostap-o!
I laugh sometimes when I think of the comments on Jack’s recipes.
squig - My husband doesn’t eat eggs and I’m allergic to them, could I use an alternative please, and if so, what would you recommend as the recipe looks great, thanks.
Jack - aubergine would work.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Mid-grunk, so it's probably been said, but...

All the past few days of utter nonsense has been for LJC benefit.

She's wisely swerved it, or ignored it

So, with the "living with a news boss" side-eye, Jack's now unleashing the angry 'devaluation' part of her eternal narc cycle. All aboard!

Reactions: 39
Blimey, just caught up on todays antics.

I hope book #14 isn't on parenting, FFS she's dreadful!

I did have a thought about last nights shoplifting escapade... She's basically become some kind of opposition Katie Hopkins character. That tactic is right out of her playbook: say something outrageous and hope it gets picked up by the press, or loose women - haha!! She wants to copulate with Katie on a corkboard (or whatever) and control the news cycle by shouting at someone.

As for political Jack; couldn't run as an MP because it was too much work, but has the arrogance to believe she could lead a government and country. Astounding. 😳

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.