Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead

VIP Member
I think the puppy is SBs - rather than what fack has told us. And after seeing last weeks video, where she ordered him to tidy up a bit of plastic, I hope he is standing up to her. No is not a word Jacksie thinks applies to her....bit like a nail brush and declaring your taxes. But it does. Go SB.
Agreed. I think it’s SB’s dog and the dad brings it around on the morning for the evenings she has SB, or maybe he just brings them both around after school. There’s not been enough Content content and she can’t help but share stuff for likes. Something doesn’t add up - and it’s not her shopping list for a change. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Interestingly, Political Jack hasn't commented on the collapse of the UK government.
She's probably busy behind the scenes, the two phones must be ringing off the hook!
View attachment 1395965
You’d think she’d at least comment on Rishi mate’s resignation, given that he withheld the sweet furlough cashos and made Jack cry into her lip fillers.

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
I do think from what she’s said repeatedly that the foster children are at the root of Jack as we know it now.

It can be a delicate balancing act and resentment easily starts building and breeding - and in fairness to Jack, it can be an incredibly stressful environment for bio children (especially if she does have some form of ASD) and that’s often sort of glossed over with “well you’re lucky compared to the foster children” which is an absolute guarantee of building resentment and bad feeling.
I definitely think that the experience of the “feral” foster children is what gave Jack the idea that in order to get attention she has to claim illness, crisis or a seriously poor mental state.

she can’t tell the difference between positive and negative attention.

she needs proper DBT to get past this erroneous idea which is ruining her relationships.

anyway Jack I’m very glad you didn’t give the puppy a BBQ’d chicken breast because that’s the quickest way to give a very young animal diarrhoea and dehydration…

• Sad
  • Heart

Smeghead

VIP Member
Jack's Facebook. Co-operative, is it?
View attachment 1397492

Also, that's not my Jack. Her hair's too plastic.View attachment 1397494View attachment 1397495View attachment 1397496View attachment 1397497
I wonder how many photos she’s taken of herself over the years. Got to be in the hundreds of thousands. How many times has she got out the lighting, the camera stand, set up the camera, got changed, done her make up, put a wig or hat on, silly pose, taken pictures, then retaken them. Then Facetuned them and the sky? Oh what a lonely life.

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Trying to ignore Whack humiliating her son who reads her Twitter.
please could an observer here, who is active on Twitter ask Jack if, during the poverty, and in between sex work, pounding the pavements looking for work, selling her Wedgwood, light bulbs etc whether she ever shoplifted?
She was mightily desperate after all. Granted, her wealthy parents were a stones throw away and she was fortunate enough to have drinks and cakes in so that she could invite other new mums round to her house (per her own Facebook posts) but yeah - keen to know if she was ever that desperate. Perhaps a five finger discount on a pair of shoes for the wee boy?
No?…

thought not.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ostapbender

VIP Member
replies to the burgled Run for Leader post:
1657187296847.png

Who's that about?
1657187327517.png

Oh dear heart, Jack doesn't do school runs
1657187366374.png

Really isn't
1657187396626.png

1657187426185.png

Fair. I have no response to this one
1657187478134.png

Jack's problem is that she's too good.
1657187569272.png

Hahahahaha
1657187632888.png

Yes, Patreon isn't cutting it. Jack needs taxpayer funding

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Someone please ask for her views on Irish reunification. She must be "All for it" based on this tweet? Right?!?
I’ve often wondered why Jack never comments on NI. Never a mention of her relatives over the water.
Her father was a British soldier, her mother almost certainly a Protestant. One or, more likely both of them, will have strong opinions on both Brexit and the protocol, not to mention Irish reunification.
Her mothers childhood will likely have been shaped by the troubles. Yet utter silence on the subject by, political commentator, Jack. Instead she witters on about Scotland, a country she neither understands nor has ties too.
Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I'm going to my local Waterstones today to hide the two copies of her books left on the shelves. Might hide them in the fantasy section. (Or tip them down the back of the display). You could do this too! And thank you for your kind words. It's lovely to read. frauen are great xx
I was in Waterstones yesterday. After perusing Nosh for One, caught sight of a lone copy of Veganish.

Interesting fact. Waterstones file Jamie Oliver, by author name, but not Jack Monroe. It is almost as if she isn't very popular.

• Haha
  • Wow
I assume we have already had someone ask her if it is ok to steal shampoo from superdrug if you are skint and smelly?

Send clarification-os.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Just doin a grunk and felt like skipping around pixie-like in the moonlit thread. The lovely thing about the country going to hell and Jack being a bell is the thread feels all cosy again (though low on pirates)

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Political Jack is one of my favourite Jacks. The lukewarm Hot Takes once she sees what way most people are swaying and the GCSE* politics analysis never fail to make me cringe on her behalf.

The reason Jack doesn't (thankfully) weigh into NI politics is because her family background does not lend itself well for her pretend leftwing maverick persona.

*Other qualifications are available.
Jack likes to lean into the top o' the morning to ya, taty bread and butter, "I'm Irish, so I am" side of things that appeal to the masses, knowing fine well her Mum is a Brit (who married a soldier, just to make things worse 😅) and definitely holds a British passport only. Something tells me even she has self-awareness enough to know not to touch NI politics with a bargepole

• Haha
  • Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I was in a support group for maternal mental health and a couple of the mums who really weren't coping said they did things like pop the baby safely in their bed, turned on white noise, left the room, closed the door, put on the vacuum cleaner outside the door and cried for as long as they needed to. They felt desperately guilty about it and they were assured that as they were generally there and responsive there was no long term damage etc.

Giving advice like that out suggests to me someone who did not cope with having a little one, even though his dad moved in with them etc.

Not quite sure what the point was there, I guess mums when they're not coping do just needed to block the noise out, and doing something like that on the odd occasion to allow you to be mentally well and responsive the other 23 1/2 hours of the day is ok. But it's not standard parenting advice.
I was told by a maternity nurse that if my baby was ever particularly hard to settle and I was home alone and felt I needed a break, that I was to set them down safely in a cot, pram etc and go make myself a cup of tea. Just to have a few mins to restart my clock. It was meant as a away to prevent overwhelmed parents from shaking their baby or lashing out. Edit to add it was supposed to be used in an emergency not all the time.

• Heart

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Political Jack is one of my favourite Jacks. The lukewarm Hot Takes once she sees what way most people are swaying and the GCSE* politics analysis never fail to make me cringe on her behalf.

The reason Jack doesn't (thankfully) weigh into NI politics is because her family background does not lend itself well for her pretend leftwing maverick persona.

*Other qualifications are available.

• Haha

MungitinaCurry

Haven’t posted for a while and still grunking away here, but just wanted to say I have a proper diagnosis of ASD (Asperger’s type before we disowned Asperger) and I would like to pull up what appears to be a repetition of the common misconception that we don’t have empathy, can’t love people blah blah blah. It’s not true and means that people who are simply horrible people are labelled as having ASD, which does those of us who actually have ASD no favours whatsoever, especially not women. It’s a condition that’s poorly understood by the general public in part because of repetition of things that aren’t really true about it. If anything, some more recent qualitative work with ASD women indicates we’re more likely to feel emotions very deeply (to the point of feeling physically hurt) than not at all. Being unable to love (or conceptualise another’s needs) or feel empathy are more likely to be indicators of NPD than they are ASD, particularly in women.

edited to add, caught up and can see a couple of ninnies had already made the same points, including the one about NPD x
God, I learn so much from reading these threads ❤
It really pees me off how people dismiss Tattle and think they know what it is having never spent any time here, one of my daughter's being one of those people. I only wish I could explain things to her in as intelligent and eloquent a way as you lot explain things on here, then maybe she'd understand more.
Anyway, back to the grunk, eagerly awaiting the part when I get to Jack's amazing hot take on the Boris news and the ninnies hot take on Jack's hot take x

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Totally off topic and as a palate cleanser from Jack nonsense if you will. Has anyone seen the pics of Ryan Gosling as Ken in the upcoming Barbie film? 😯 He looks like he should be in Steps!

E31C866E-6643-4D59-894E-687F2D883F44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ahhh yes, just what someone with a baby needs. Noise cancelling earphones to stop hearing the noise of the baby
That struck me as a really odd thing to say. If you were to put on some earplugs to get some 'peace and quiet', most normal people wouldn't be able to relax anyway, because you know - you can't hear if your baby needs you?! She is so odd, it's actually unsettling 😕

colouredlines

VIP Member
odd how she thinks shoplifters confine their activities to corporate-owned and large businesses. Cos Mr B with his small deli/cornershop/newsagents/offy/market stall/ greengrocers is never targeted. :rolleyes:😬:cautious:
This is such a good point. Here, shoplifters are more likely to target small convenience stores - which are usually owned by immigrants whose grasp of the language may be shaky, and who are not as savvy about legal matters as, say, a huge supermarket chain.

But fuck those guys, they're just evil capitalist fat cat CEOs in training, right?

• Sad
  • Heart