Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I know we don't discuss squigs but how do these absolute begs find each other. No money, needs things from strangers - check; in hospital, pain a 10/10, live tweeting the whole event - check.

I wish I could unsee all of them. If your toddler's screaming consistently since mid-June, you don't need earplugs from a second-rate celebrity chef, you need a fucking doctor.

Are they unionised? Is that how they all know each other? Grifters Guild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Candytuft

VIP Member
From what I remember in practically every interview it's mentioned that she's full of cold/ starting with a cold/ getting over a cold.

• Haha
  • Wow

panda_eyes

VIP Member
So she's got SB on a weds for a change. Is it Netflix and takeaway night or has the taxman made that impossible
If I were him I'd be ringing my dad and asking him to come and pick me up - her son really is at the age where she should not be broadcasting anything about him on Twitter without his permission.

• Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I know we don't discuss squigs but how do these absolute begs find each other. No money, needs things from strangers - check; in hospital, pain a 10/10, live tweeting the whole event - check.

I wish I could unsee all of them. If your toddler's screaming consistently since mid-June, you don't need earplugs from a second-rate celebrity chef, you need a fucking doctor.

Are they unionised? Is that how they all know each other? Grifters Guild.
Ahhh yes, just what someone with a baby needs. Noise cancelling earphones to stop hearing the noise of the baby

• Sad
  • Wow

auntylil

Chatty Member
This is such a good point. Here, shoplifters are more likely to target small convenience stores - which are usually owned by immigrants whose grasp of the language may be shaky, and who are not as savvy about legal matters as, say, a huge supermarket chain.

But fuck those guys, they're just evil capitalist fat cat CEOs in training, right?
Not sure where this will land, got some catching up to do, but I agree with your points - so many small businesses are affected by this!

My parents owned and ran a small shop. The goods they sold were more expensive at their local wholesale outlets than the supermarkets were retailing them for, so they were on a hiding to nothing trying to make a meagre profit. They were robbed so many times - always the cigarettes that went first - until eventually they couldn't afford to even insure the premises. (They lived above shop, too, and one night they heard a noise and went from bedroom to living room and there was a guy in there, about to lift their TV! Very scary!) Every time they were broken into again after that, because of not being insured they were just losing their own money, and they didn't have a lot of that to start with (working class, very poor while we were growing up).

I doubt very much the people stealing from them were starving because of what they targeted - there was a fridge containing milk and food basics but that never got touched, they were just after ciggies to sell for profit. Shame they didn't see the bigger picture as they ended up putting my folks out of business, but they probably wouldn't have been interested in that in any case.
Oooh my first spoiler and it worked! Go me!😁

I've hesitated even commenting on the subject because WackoJacko saying it's OK infuriated me so much! I really hope this comes back to bight her on the arse! ALL stealing is wrong, especially when there is help for mums with babies, food banks, etc - we all know we shouldn't have them as a society, but we do. Jack's not quirky or whatever she thinks she is, she's just a jumped-up little shit who thinks she can get away with anything because she's "disabled, autistic, ADHD, whatever" etc etc. (As a wheelchair user myself, that symbol in her bio infuriates me even more...I could honestly slap her with an over-cooked pumble and a slab of nightmeat, but let's not go there! I know I'm only winding myself up, not her!)

PS changing the subject ;)- are we allowed to use hashtags (real or made up) when we're replying? Thankspaceyou in advance! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

colouredlines

VIP Member
Scottish Jack creates a great Would You Rather for our pro-independence Frauen:

Would you rather...

a) Scotland never becomes independent

b) Scotland becomes independent but Jack is now a member of your cabinet. Nicola puts her in charge of improving the nation's diet and you have to eat one of her recipes every day. Also every night the sideboard shots are projected onto the walls of Holyrood like Gail Porter's ass on the Houses of Parliament 25 years ago

• Haha
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
did she really say she has even considered putting her 12 year old on the naughty step? what the actual fuck…that poor kid she’s an absolute horror. I can’t believe she’s allowed to spend any time alone with him at all, she’s an absolutely awful mum. that’s made me feel so so sad for SB, even if it’s not true it’s disturbing that she thinks it’s ok and normal to say
She really comes across like she does little hands-on parenting. If we think back to all the times she's spoken about him like he were a much younger child, it's like she doesn't really know what is age appropriate and is guessing? And often getting it wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Apparently Day Nurse has ethanol (alcohol) and codeine in it (Jack says she can't take that).
Not recommended for recovering alcoholics.

• Wow
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Still laughing at Jack's arrogance about coming up to Scotland to "campaign".

It's like when someone she follows...(cant remember who, but someone quite well know I think)....wrote a book and Jack said ... "want me to write something for the cover?"

Her pompous self importance is just mind boggling!🤓

• Haha
  • Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
This got me:
"They put on a music class for people with learning difficulties, which is bonkers and fantastic, all tambourines and trumpets"

Why shouldn't those with LD enjoy playing music?
That bothered me too. Describing the class as “bonkers”, it’s so patronising, othering, and just cruel when you think about it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I've never had Lurpak. I feel like I'm missing out on the revolution. I buy blocks of butter. Sometimes I even buy the Cornish seasalt one when I'm feeling fancy. I might start saving up so I can try some Lurpak one day. Or just steal one. Whatever.
Steal one big pack of the salted, spreadable one. It is honestly worth the criminal record, reputational damage and all round bad aura.
Have it ice cold, spread sliced on toast and realise the goodness.

Nothing else comes close. You can keep your Norpaks, your Presidente's, your Posh Cow, your Sublime etc etc. Nothing comes close to Lurpak. This is the hill i choose to die on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I call myself an old junkie sometimes. But I would never use it about anyone else. Also, I am aware that when I describe myself- jokingly- this way, there's usually something else going on. I'm either being self-abasing for lols, flippant as a way of coping with anticipated scorn, or glib. None are good strategies for recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Has the childish, lazy, unreliable, inconsiderate, aggressive, arrogant, moody mare woken up yet?

I think she's on a one woman shoplifting spree, freeing all the butter from captivity.
Hoy, Butter Bandit, look what you can do with the old tubs!

Cress
butter cress.JPG

Coke
butter coke.JPG

I can confirm that they are absoluetly terrific for storing any spare chapeau cash you have lying around. 👍

• Haha

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
LJC she’s a terrible parent. And a lazy dog owner, as we guessed she would be.

Dismissing her son’s thoughts, actions and feelings as “hormones” is so demeaning and condescending. The way she talks about him and broadcasts these private details is disgusting.

I bet he’s finally old enough to object to her bullshit. She can’t process or accept criticism (especially from The Boy, who she sees as beneath her) so she’s belittling him as merely hormonal.

• Heart
  • Sad