Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KebabGirl

VIP Member
This is a bit cringe, it's almost like Jack is writing about the end of her own career....
Lies, not apologizing / accepting responsibility, thinking it's your birth right.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Geetbo

VIP Member
She absolutely loves using those tattoo's as a point for discussion, doesn't she?

There’s also a wedding to plan, some time next year, which gave Monroe pause to reconsider her tattoos.
“I had a very fleeting aww, I’m not going to look like brides on the front of magazines,” she says. “But then I thought I’m going to look bloody awesome, I’m going to be punk as hell!

She's about as punk as Sandi Thom when she was singing she wished she was a punk rocker with flowers in her hair.
I read that as Sandi Toksvig which amused me greatly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Feck

Chatty Member
All this talk reminds me of how much I fucking love Lurpak, but bugger me am I gonna pay 5 quid a tub. I'll take the 50p best one alternative thanks
I've never had Lurpak. I feel like I'm missing out on the revolution. I buy blocks of butter. Sometimes I even buy the Cornish seasalt one when I'm feeling fancy. I might start saving up so I can try some Lurpak one day. Or just steal one. Whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Sentient ham is the worst fucking phrase in the world.
Haunted coat rack is pretty bad too. She's like someone who has told a joke that's fallen flat and been politely ignored but rather than take the hint keeps repeating it, thinking they'll get a laugh.

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
No political commentary - don't forget, in Jack's head, David Cameron is still Prime Minister, and always will be.

I think the BBQ friend may have been Harold, locked in the dining room and forcefed nightmeat until he agrees to take Jack back.

• Haha
  • Sad

colouredlines

VIP Member
Jack must be pretty adept at festivals, actually. The lack of showers won't bother her in the slightest, and if there's a queue for the portaloos we all know she has no problem shitting in a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

jenny2603

VIP Member
This is such a good point. Here, shoplifters are more likely to target small convenience stores - which are usually owned by immigrants whose grasp of the language may be shaky, and who are not as savvy about legal matters as, say, a huge supermarket chain.

But fuck those guys, they're just evil capitalist fat cat CEOs in training, right?
Yes, one near where I lived went through a stage of being targeted relentlessly. If only we'd had Jack to explain to the stupid complaining immigrants that the people robbing, threatening and racially abusing them were starving and should not be judged.

• Sad
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
I can't imagine how patronising Scottish people would find it to be lectured on how they should vote by a middle class cosplayer from Essex.

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She'd be erecting statues of herself first up.
Can picture exactly what they'd look like too -

Screenshot_20220707-171507.png

She's a fine one to be criticising Boris' statement for its insincerity. Old Me-rail Monroe, who can't devote more than a sentence to a serious topic before talking endlessly about herself every time 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick

proshootz

So she was up past 2am on Twitter still? Mirtazapine ay? 🤔
The only reason I was up at 2am on mirtazapine was to raid the fridge before crashing out again. I did nothing but eat and sleep on that. I was a chubby zombie.

She is, as per rialto usual, full of shite.

• Heart
  • Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Plus, more fevered political dervish featuring her two faves Cameron and Hopkins, dressing as a princess coz SB really wanted her to, and surely not someone stealing her Aldi vouchers?! She alsoView attachment 1397551View attachment 1397552View attachment 1397553 rejoined Southend running club in 2020 and I can't be arsed to look at anymore coz I am actually BUSY!
I've said before, if she was a few years younger, she'd be full on into the Insta/reality tv lifestyle. She just wants fame and always has done.

mchops

VIP Member
Her AA shit and asd nonsense drives me itchy irritable.
Hey Jack, my best friend died. My 17 Yr old son had known him all his life, adhd and asd, just asd for me . We cried our hearts out . Then he asked his mum to see if I was alright later.
Empathy completed
And yeah we can lie.
Please stop.

• Heart