Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
View attachment 1393679

What is her obsession with lever arch files? If I were to pull together four lever arch files, all colour coded and Post-it noted to within in an inch of their lives which contain evidence that Jack is a lazy, entitled fraud who is getting some weird thrill out of the suffering of others would she finally fuck off?
And the obsession with highlighter pens and post it notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Charitas

Chatty Member
And how is Jack telling other people to steal things in anyway a gotcha to being called a rampant capitalist?
Being a shoplifter doesn't inherently make you anti capitalist. Her daft research into her daft politics book should have helped her work that out.
So pleased that particular barb by the squig has made her so annoyed 😂 Truth hurts.
maybe she is thinking of Psmith journalist, creation of P. G Whodehouse, who believed all property was theft so liberating it from it's original owner was an act of communism. It is of course possible the author was taking the piss in the same gentle way as he did with the black shorts who popped up in Jeeves and Wooster saying ridiculous Mosely like things

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Mack Jonroe, the Pixie Detective series.
1. Case of the missing charity money
2. The mystery of the missing arch lever files
Canal, feel free to pitch your ideas for the much-anticipated collection
The mystery of the missing manners
and the hunt for the missing job

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I thought it was due to her absolute pumble of a scathing excerpt from her tactless new book (that hopefully won't be published). Remember what she said this morning?

View attachment 1394797

Screenshot by @Veronicaaa

Obviously Rish and Saj mates are quaking in their patent leather shoes at the thought of Jack's book coming out.
She didn't actually write that tweet, one of the squigs did and she 'liked' it!

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Let's go rogue :cool:
Can we get to 60 pages?
On a different site I used to post on, where they usually cap thr threads at 10,000 posts (so, page 500) we once, due to a chaos and a slight rebellion against the admin, managed to get a thread to something like 725 pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Elastoblast

VIP Member
I bought butter at an ASDA store today. Not lurpak as it was a bit pricey but I paid £3 for 500g of an equally nice butter. Laughing at the randomness of items on the receipt as shopping with two boys with fixed eating patterns. Slightly expensive top-up shop as they "needed" new joycons which are part subsidised by me!
PS I didn't buy bollock sausages but did get "Wee Willie Winkies for the smallest Elastoblast 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Feck

Chatty Member
Nightmeat, nightmeat
Yellow sticker chilled meat
Bung it in the freezer if it gets too late to eat.

This is your 20 minute nightmeat expiry notice.
Might be my mostest favouritest yet.

• Haha
  • Heart