Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, here's a thing. I worked in a well-heeled supermarket relatively recently, and I work in a department store now. Both the same company. If people steal from us, its OUR money they're stealing. We do ALOT of work for the community and give alot back to society whilst we are all on relatively low wages. duck off with your theft. I won't have it on my watch. Not ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
If i had a lovely little dog to tussle with, I don't think I could be arsed spending time arguing about nothing on the internet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The tweet about basically saying whatever she wants even though she gets fired is an admission of making yourself voluntarily unemployed and potentially into poverty.
I’m expecting ‘my mental health is on the floor’ tweets tomorrow. Get the sympathy going.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I once saw a clearly homeless man steal a bottle of wine from a supermarket. I said nothing. Solidarity, Jack! ✊
I used to shoplift small bits of jewellery and make up as a teenager for the thrills. Solidarity ✊

Continued:
View attachment 1395388

Jack has posted to show he is now blocked.
Lol, Jack acting like her writing a couple of blog posts for a private dayhab was some rewarding, life-changing experience helping addicts on the fringes of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just ramblings, but it's really depressing to go back to those sideboard photos and read the threads then and 2 years later it's just more of the same. Depressing! At least each new cycle brings new fraus to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The tweet about basically saying whatever she wants even though she gets fired is an admission of making yourself voluntarily unemployed and potentially into poverty.
I’m expecting ‘my mental health is on the floor’ tweets tomorrow. Get the sympathy going.
When is the next monthly inflation announcement? She will want to build up attention to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like this one, don’t know if it’s been posted but it did make me Lol. She’s getting a lot of tit tonight from all quarters
FF719EBC-76F5-4751-9482-8C00D47AE541.jpeg

FD43E437-8A9C-4968-9052-855353A180B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She doesn’t do it deliberately, she’s just too dumb to think things through.

Reactions: 16
I really really hate that “are you okay? Have you got someone to talk to?” bullshit. It’s deliberately undermining, gaslighting, dressed up as caring. She’s so bloody awful all the bloody time. As though someone might be not okay simply by virtue of disagreeing with her! Flipping cheek.

If you can’t cope with people disagreeing with you, or pointing out your rank hypocrisy (and sometimes your sheer stupidity), stop inviting comment by posting every passing thought on Twitter, Jack. Twitter isn’t a school prize giving, no one has to tell you you’re marvellous. Grow the hell up.

ETA that I don’t know why this of all her nonsense has particularly upset me tonight, but it has. It’s not even the worse thing she’s ever said (far from it!), but really says so much about her. She will say anything, there really are no boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I just read through the squiggle replies to her tweets and by christ it's embarrassing. These waitrose shopping centrists and blue ticks would rather die than shop alongside people stealing to survive. It's all performative bollocks and lies and it makes me want to puke. There are even squiggles apologising that their kids who work in supermarkets have to speak up if they see shoplifters. That's the level of madness we've reached.

She encourages this utter claptrap. This squiggle is particularly egregious.

Screenshot_20220706-005049_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I just read through the squiggle replies to her tweets and by christ it's embarrassing. These waitrose shopping centrists and blue ticks would rather die than shop alongside people stealing to survive. It's all performative bollocks and lies and it makes me want to puke. There are even squiggles apologising that their kids who work in supermarkets have to speak up if they see shoplifters. That's the level of madness we've reached.

View attachment 1395424
Elderly pensioners sometimes love paying in cash and he could be just counting out the good instead of being broke. But at least they got to tell a cool story on twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

View attachment 1395424
A whole fukcing pound. The generosity of Jacks followers is only outdone by their utter stupidity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.