Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live literally 3 minutes walk from a Tesco and I am very tempted to go and peruse the nightmeat before it shuts.
Quick, get in there before the poors do. Fill your freezer.

Reactions: 42
Chapeau for doing that. I politely set boundaries with mine because of their strange controlling behaviour, at which they had a massive tantrum and split the friendship group up. People like that are really a bit pathetic if they feel their little bit of power slipping away
Jack would never do anything like that, of course #Kind

Reactions: 21
I don’t believe Jack has ever bought any nightmeat or rescued any meat of any kind past 6pm. There, I said it.

Reactions: 43
I live literally 3 minutes walk from a Tesco and I am very tempted to go and peruse the nightmeat before it shuts.
Me too. However, I am stuck in my hammock so shan't.

Plus, obviously I have done today's £20 shop. It will have to be in tomorrow's.

Reactions: 30
Babe, same x.

Once got a gammon (uncooked, 400g) for 59p. Often get a Holland's meat pie for 12p if you wait till 2230.

Reactions: 24
Babe, same x.

Once got a gammon (uncooked, 400g) for 59p. Often get a Holland's meat pie for 12p if you wait till 2230.
Tbh me and the OH (I have an OH etc) usually just go and buy the posh cookies for 10p at 10:55.

Reactions: 36
Jack declared that she goes to her local Tesco Express every evening to save the unwanted yellow label meat.
I’m waiting for someone to nominate her for an MBE myself
Funnily enough, this also doesn’t form part of the £20 weekly (top up) shop, along with toiletries, laundry and cleaning products

Reactions: 26
Over 100 #nightmeat tags on IG, some er, interesting things . Also found a company called Iqbal Bags, not sure I want to buy them

Reactions: 50
I know a girl who
Reminds me of Cher
She's always changing
The colour of her hair
But she don't use nothing
You buy at the store
She likes her hair to
Be real orange
She uses taaaaangeriiiiines

The best thing about that song is how hard he tries to rhyme “store” with “orange”. Doesn’t make a bad job of it, to be fair.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.