Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree and the thing is, because she’s not well known and won’t get that massive exposé, and lots of the patreons are likely to be well-off MCs who don’t even remember they’ve signed up and don’t miss the money, she’ll keep getting a wad every month for a long time to come, for doing nowt. It may not get her a forever home but it’s a sweet deal for her.

Reactions: 37
A locked room with a slowly decaying bouquet of flowers is a bit gothic horror/Edgar Allen Poe tales. Hopefully not The Tell Tale Heart. Careful, Old Harold! Don’t go round there tomorrow!
It’s Bluebeard’s castle #2, one day she’ll leave the next OH in the house, and their curiosity will get the better of them……

Reactions: 20

This aired in November 2020....so Jackie was basically pitching a show that already existed. Nob end.

Reactions: 115
I have a very limited experience of pitching as an amateur screenwriter (and the process will be different to pitching a cookery show as it is for original tv shows/film) but from what we have seen of her on camera supposedly doing what she is good at, it doesnt surprise me none of her supposed pitches get anywhere.

Reactions: 35
Given how she describes the smallest of TV slots as the high of her dreams I imagine the exaggeration continues here as well...she says pitching, she means a line in an email or writing it in one of her fancy notebooks.

It is amazing how many ideas she has supposedly pitched over the years

Reactions: 49
it’s ok Jack does the same

the lilies have pissed me off - cats get everywhere. Yes the room is locked but he could get in their when she is just get rid of the damn lillies

Reactions: 30
The lack of self-awareness amazes me. OH has not gone from delirious joy to dumping her in a heartbeat, she’s just too self-centred to see they weren’t happy. And I get the vibe that it’s more important to her to have a “deliciously ordinary” OH who’s unhappy than for her to be dumped and single

Reactions: 50
On the biggest grunk I’ve ever done because I chose last week to move house and now I have massive regrets because SUPER CHAOSES have occurred #SendProfessionalHouseMoveros

Reactions: 38
If I bought myself flowers I wouldn’t keep them in a locked room.
Too early I suppose but I would love this as a thread title. If nothing else, just to remind ourselves of the ridiculous and pointless lies Jack tells.

Reactions: 46
Oh I think deep down she knows full well why OH SPLIT but the narc in her won’t acknowledge it as it’s potentially too painful, easier to blame him and sympathy fish on twitter

Reactions: 33
The comments in the last few pages underline for me the reason why she goes on and on. Unless you are aware of her grift there is no reason to question her statements. You would have to be paying a fair amount of attention to her tweets over time to wonder. The claim that she keeps her flowers in a locked room is ridiculous, but there is no way to know that it is a lie. The same as asking her Tinder contacts if she can post their replies. And of course, why would someone lie about these things?

Reactions: 48
BiB - that’s good, at least she’ll have some live music to listen to

Oh wait…

Reactions: 21
Oh I think deep down she knows full well why OH SPLIT but the narc in her won’t acknowledge it as it’s potentially too painful, easier to blame him and sympathy fish on twitter
I agree but I also think at the time it probably came as a shock as if she is happy then it’s all great. As long as her needs are being met then I don’t think she gives a fuck about how Harold was feeling.

Reactions: 37
I think we can tick off 'painstakingly costed menu for week under £20' can't we? I seem to remember her doing that reasonably recently.

Reactions: 33
Jack repeatedly tweeting that OH leaving came out of the blue, why did he do it, he gave no good reason etc., suggests to me that she is leaving the door open for him to come back. She would post some over the top make up story and on they would go. Poor man.

Reactions: 30
I imagine Jack’s locked dining room/studio to be a tribute to herself.
but in a creepy way like Jed Maxwell’s room for Alan Partridge

Reactions: 56
Yes Jack, Letdown Larder was a lot of fun for the 5 minutes you remembered to do it. Plank.

Reactions: 57
She will either be in full on lovebomb or guilt mode when she sees him. I just hope that he sticks to his guns and doesn’t get sucked in. Maybe one of his friends/family could point out the squigs who got abused because of pointing out that they weren’t receiving what they signed up for and how Jack completely ignored it all #bekind

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.