Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? What about....
Painting Mom's garden
Onion chopping song
Comic filter security

Jack, you help people so much. Please prioritise these

Hope the dog shits in her bag that's useful for keeping stuff in.

Reactions: 45
I can't even remember where half of it originates from

like, was swamp thing a recipe or a threat from the bathroom?

there'll be the evidence somewhere in these threads

Reactions: 41
Mine was the Militant Boiled Eggs but got tired of waiting and bought a wee egg cooker instead. Don't you worry Jack, we know you're busy with the political prisoners

Reactions: 36
Jack's awake

"I don't understand it, we were so happy!"

I don't understand why Jack would need to lock a door to keep a cat out, when closing the door would suffice - unless Coops has those velociraptor claws like the kitchen scene in Jurassic Park

Reactions: 80
Eh? What about....
Painting Mom's garden
Onion chopping song
Comic filter security

Jack, you help people so much. Please prioritise these

Hope the dog shits in her bag that's useful for keeping stuff in.
@kachoochoo - broccoli breakfast pasta! Pythagoras every day reason!
(sorry if I missed them somewhere on the gigantinormous list)

Reactions: 28
@kachoochoo - broccoli breakfast pasta! Pythagoras every day reason!
(sorry if I missed them somewhere on the gigantinormous list)
added the broccoli breakfast pasta, pythagoras is in there somewhere

wtf is she on about now?

also, she's yet again retweeted the sober pics

Reactions: 42
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you'd added some random entries just to mess with us. Gold rush Xmas presents? Make turnips not taste like turnips? Swamp thing? Thankfully these particular whims of Jack's have been erased from my brain.

Reactions: 43
I think the best bit about all of this is that she won't cause a big bang if any of this gets called out properly.
N
o one outside of the canal would care if she disappeared from public life. No big newspaper is going to do an expose because despite her half a million followers not enough people care.

And that will be eating away at jack who is desperate for attention. It's why she asks the press to stay away as if she has the paps constantly stationed outside her two storey bungalow.

Reactions: 48
Jack, you stupid bint, if any pollen from the lilies gets on you then gets on the cat, it could kill him. Don’t expose your cat to lilies. It’s not worth the risk.

Reactions: 54
added the broccoli breakfast pasta, pythagoras is in there somewhere

wtf is she on about now?

also, she's yet again retweeted the sober pics

View attachment 1390287
Left: Canal shock and awe the first time she tweeted the Burglar Bill before and after pics and the “life beyond her wildest dreams”
Right: Canal after the third(?!) time/retweet

ETA also, Jack, why do you need to keep a room of your house locked “unless you’re in it” when you live on your own? Is it because that’s where you’re keeping your hoarded secret store of shit-filled bags aka “the precious” like Gollum in LOTR? (Which would explain the fingernail situation).

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
I would be astounded if Jack Monroe gets exposed for her fraud. Unlike similar online fraudsters with a fake backstory, Jack has been fully entrenched in the mainstream media from the word go; she is actually part of the mainstream media.

She will not be officially "exposed" unless the mainstream media choose to expose her. Which they won’t, because in order to do that, they would have to admit that at the very least they don't bother fact checking, or were knowingly publishing lies. And they were actually complicit in her fraud.

It would make them look so bad to admit they've been publishing a humongous falsehood for the past decade, and allowed that unqualified scammer to join their ranks and become one of them. A begging charlatan who has scammed hundreds of thousands of pounds of other people’s money as a result of the media publishing her lies, and endlessly promoting her as a credible campaigner.

The media won’t ever expose her because it would expose themselves as extremely untrustworthy.

Our only hope would be for something like GB News or Spiked to take a significant interest in her.

Reactions: 64
Why would her publisher come to her house? Is this normal in publishing circles (genuine question)? If an employer wanted to come to my house I’d be pretty alarmed. Is this to tell Jack how utterly delighted they are with her latest opus (unlikely but I suppose it’s possible - but we’ve seen the work in progress and it’s complete shite), or to tear a strip off her for turning in a substandard product (it should be this - but TBH unlikely - publishing these days seems to be full of posh girls doing very part-time jobs in which they feed the public what they think they deserve - which in this case, for some unfathomable reason, is Jack).
I mean, she’s not exactly making them any money, is she,

I came here because of the dog. I was concerned when she purchased her, and nothing she has done since has made me feel any less worried. I know there are far more egregious things that she's done, but the thought of that poor puppy makes me really sad.

Reactions: 60
Posting from a couple of pages back.
So my origin story is super boring: I used to follow Jack, thought she was doing something helpful with her recipes. Was going to buy her books but was saved by my own laziness. Had never noticed all the shit she got up to. Her tendency to delete tweets meant I never saw the nastiness/lies/contradictions. It was only when I by chance caught a live chaos (gingerbread/"single parent"/JKR) and saw the foodbank tweeter mention the teemill mess that I googled and found Tattle.
Can't vouch for how many others have been brought into the daylight the same way. But I hope there are and will be more.

Edit: I only cooked one of her recipes, the Car-brie-nara or whatever it was. Terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 79
Scenes from a dinner party featuring solid food earlier this evening. Harold was talking to the mutual friends about why he feels such a weight has been lifted from him since he LEFT. Wise mate Jamie weighs in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.