Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote all over the photos on insta stories because she didn’t want the daily mail reposting her photos. She looked like she was badly acting the part of an excited toddler - plus wearing that teething necklace… just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Donated a chunk TO HER? Wtf!
there’s no hope for these squiggs.

I’m just out of the dentist, wish squigg would send me some cashos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Buckle up, fraus. One good weekend chaos and we'll be into Thread 334.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20220701-145423_Chrome.jpg

The use of the past tense for "shared recipes" is literally the only accurate thing here.

At least Gok Wan beat her #smallmercies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Had a look at the hellmans stuff to see what was left. When is she doing the live show again?
Did she then? Carry it on? See, Jack, that could have been the start of your YouTube career. Upload the same videos to YT, smashed it, pal! (I'll send you my costs for managing your social media channels, later today, as I'm really, really, really, very busy right now!)

Also had to BARF at the "top UK chef" comment! :LOL:

And also, can someone please explain to me what the fuckity-duck this is please? (For clarity, I mean the pile of :poop: on the right, not the left)
Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And wasn't the fox... distinguished or well-groomed? The Beatrix Potter era was funny.
LPYXb5TB_400x400.png

Mr fox writing his "life at the crappy bungalow" memoirs!

Day 334,

Day started off well ate some chard, the human started howling and clawing and stomping around once she realised what I had done, apparently she " can't have nice things" the dog and the cat are meeting up later to discuss chewing and pissing on things whilst the human as her eleventh Dino nap of the day, Fergus and the other brambly mice will be around later to discuss robbing more bits out of the garage they have their eyes on some more newspapers and tatty books apparently.

Best leave it here and go out for a while, I smell a terrible smell emitting from the big house must be lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.