Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best/worst thing about Burglar Bill is how she's hidden her hair so you can't triangulate when it was taken. But I don't believe it was a year ago, I think it was probably the same day she posted it for the first time.

And I wasn't around for Mel Donte, Hellman's or Linda, so it's nice to see a crash and burn partnership in real time (well, I was here for Twitter and Netflix but they barely even counted)

Reactions: 47
The best thing about the before and after photos is that we have just LITERALLY seen her on TV this very day looking nothing whatsoever like the after, and a lot like the before (albeit slightly less grey). What. A. Tool.
There’s no difference between the two pictures beyond outfits and quality of photos. If someone showed me the before and I had no context I’d say it looked like a member of stage crew in her work gear, wearing practical black clothes and a pair of glasses doesn’t read struggling to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Essentially it's about a young man who goes into the wilderness with just 10lbs of rice and a rifle. One of those books that stays with you because the (true) story at its core is so baffling.
duck me, I definitely spend too much time in these threads because I read that spoilered. book chat as

it's about a young man who goes into the wilderness with just 10lbs of rice and a trifle

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I swear to duck I spotted Harold in Aldi car park earlier. I actually stopped and stared!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just as I predicted, back, not even the slightest bit embarrassed about her performance earlier this week. Never changes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The best/worst thing about Burglar Bill is how she's hidden her hair so you can't triangulate when it was taken. But I don't believe it was a year ago, I think it was probably the same day she posted it for the first time.

And I wasn't around for Mel Donte, Hellman's or Linda, so it's nice to see a crash and burn partnership in real time (well, I was here for Twitter and Netflix but they barely even counted)
They definitely were the same day, she was significantly thinner when she claims the burglar Bill pic was taken

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Iqbal saw Lorraine this morning. I hope he's got someone with him because Jack talking about hygiene is going to tip him over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.