Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. I feel bad for laughing earlier. I should have know better, I had a feeling this might be the kind of chaos that starts out hilarious then quickly turns “omg wtf”.

I don’t even know if I feel sorry for her. It’s all so performative, like others have said. If she wasn’t sharing all this on Twitter then, it wouldn’t be a big deal. What if this teacher she’s matched with sees what she’s just been tweeting?! 🚩

I definitely think for sure that Harold was real, but she didn’t love him, she was just using him for her own needs (mortgage, etc) and for narc supply.
I'm conflicted at the moment. Much hilarity initially swiftly followed by worrying about her mental state but now beginning to think that this* is all fantasy. There's far too much embellishment going on and it's very contrived. Whatever it is, it's not normal behaviour for a grown adult.

*I absolutely believe that she's speaking to people on Tinder but as with all her Twitter tales this reeks of imaginary scenarios for Twitter clout and ego stroking.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
F60.3
Emotionally unstable personality disorder
Personality disorder characterized by a definite tendency to act impulsively and without consideration of the consequences; the mood is unpredictable and capricious. There is a liability to outbursts of emotion and an incapacity to control the behavioural explosions. There is a tendency to quarrelsome behaviour and to conflicts with others, especially when impulsive acts are thwarted or censored. Two types may be distinguished: the impulsive type, characterized predominantly by emotional instability and lack of impulse control, and the borderline type, characterized in addition by disturbances in self-image, aims, and internal preferences, by chronic feelings of emptiness, by intense and unstable interpersonal relationships, and by a tendency to self-destructive behaviour, including suicide gestures and attempts.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Soundtrack to the thread so far😂

ETA: I honestly think this is approximately 70% performance Vs 30% real. LJC came back as bubble buddy when Jack was struggling, maybe she thinks she can still get OH back, or at least make him regret dumping her and show how quickly she's moved on. It's like how kids would handle a breakup in high school/uni
Loving the musical interludes. All threads should have a theme tune.
what would thread 31 theme be? Uninvited by Alanis?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Downloads tinder: 13:47
2154 messages by: 20:11

= 6 hours 24 mins
=384 minutes

= 5.60 words/minute to The Teacher alone (also arranged dates with ceramicist and doctor, with lawyer in the pipeline)

#BigMaths #SureJan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.