Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A teacher, a ceramicist and a doctor walk into a bar. The barman says: how’s your love life going these days? The ceramicist says “it’s gone to pot!” Then the teacher and the doctor noticed a gold sprayed trifle on the bar and fell about hooting and fizzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I had mate who recently did online dating. She was constantly telling us bloke where going hard with the flirting, then suddenly ghosting her. Wouldn't get too excited Hun. They just want tit pics!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Given that the teacher, doctor and pot maker have probably already seen her twitter, it's highly doubtful that she'll be going on any of those three 'dates'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Google searches for tonight:

How much does teacher earnn
How much teacher earns southend
Rightmove Thorpe bay orangery
Doctor salaries uk
Harvester reservations online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Soundtrack to the thread so far😂
Absolute genius 🤣

The jolly, pleasant intro for the canal’s usual Tuesday japes. The crescendo as tweets started. The accelerando as she posted her Tinder profile. The first cymbal clash for when she first started talking about the individual men. The closing notes for her replies. It’s what Grieg would have wanted, I feel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I had mate who recently did online dating. She was constantly telling us bloke where going hard with the flirting, then suddenly ghosting her. Wouldn't get too excited Hun. They just want tit pics!
Her tit pics are already out there with a portion of the profits going to charity*

*charity TBC

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
A teacher, a ceramicist and a doctor walk into a bar. The barman says: how’s your love life going these days? The ceramicist says “it’s gone to pot!” Then the teacher and the doctor noticed a gold sprayed trifle on the bar and fell about hooting and fizzing.
The teacher said "That taught me a lesson" and the doctor said "I'll keep taking the pills"

• Haha
Reactions: 65
The saddest part of today is that she really needs a friend.

Nobody should be telling a bunch of strangers this sort of stuff it's private and a real bonding exercise with your mates!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Will this fictional English teacher do his job, and teach her to use apostrophe’s’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Soundtrack to the thread so far😂

ETA: I honestly think this is approximately 70% performance Vs 30% real. LJC came back as bubble buddy when Jack was struggling, maybe she thinks she can still get OH back, or at least make him regret dumping her and show how quickly she's moved on. It's like how kids would handle a breakup in high school/uni
I'm never going to listen to Grieg again without remembering the day that Jack launched herself into orbit with her level 10 lunacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.