Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn’t well is she? This is horrid to watch in real time. I think we all know what bikini pic she is talking about too.

🥺

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
It’s interesting that her tinder profile contains very little from her Twitter ones. Almost like her Twitter one is set up with victomhood things -rattle- whilst her tinder is aspirational things she thinks people will actually want.

Why has she not listed her ADHD & Autistic ‘superpowers’?…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Jesus I think she must be off her face. I note she hasn’t posted a sobriety update for a while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Oh gosh! So joins tinder and has lined up several dates already ... with in minutes, it seems.
No time to text these people to check they aren’t giving off weirdo vibes, just jumps straight in….

Seriously, is she ok? her behaviour seems even more manic/high than usual

Reactions: 68
Hi Jack's potential dates who found us on Google!

Stay home and have a wank.

Thank me later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
It was pointed out to me that my ex (who I dumped for shouting at me that ‘your problem is that you’ve got your left wing Guardian reading feminist head on, um yes, I only have the one head, how many have you got mate, but I digress) had signed up to Bumble. One photo was from a holiday we’d had and he cropped me out 😂 and the other had him sporting a goatee, glasses and a cardy… A LA LEFT WING GUARDIAN READING FEMINIST SYMPATHISING NEW OLD MAN …. Please God, please please link him up with Tinder Jack …. God that’s cheered me up x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.