Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been like this 😬 since about 2pm. In fact I've cringed so hard I seem to have lost the use of my limbs and have had to ask my very real OH to softly, gently type out this post on my behalf.

Has someone already made a pumble/Bumble joke?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I'm still grunking and in my haste to prevent the old thread getting to 52 pages I hadn't actually looked at her profile in detail. The country music is presumably to listen to when she makes her Tbilisi peach cobbler.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I’m grunking and have *egh* social commitments so can’t catch up right now, Tinder Jack has hit me right out of left field - oh wait she didn’t go?
‘Irish/Cypriot’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus imagine that being the most interesting thing about you.
But, to be quite frank, did Jack not get the memo that people only use Tinder for a quick shag these days?! Mind you, the level of emotion intelligence I’ve seen on there would probably match our Sloppo’s.

I probably still have my account, but I’m sorry I’m not sure I have the gall 😂
Go on go on go on

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jack. You don’t have any “starf*ckers”. You need to be a star for that.

look at her dispensing tinder wisdom. She’s been on it half a day and she’s already COMPLETED IT MATE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Can't deal with endless texting? But you put text lover (or some tit) on your profile you twit.

And god forbid they ring you, you never answer!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
She really thinks "starfuckers" will be after a slice of her pumble, lolololololol

Also, found her profile pic lads x

bc97d8f5250dc509c2b6c1a669b499a9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
I know it’s not an airport etc but I’m away to make the tea so will have to grunk tomorrow.

wanted to wish you all a
Happy Anuerysm Day!! 🎉

Toot toot toot toot toot
HONK HONK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Starfuckers! Alright, calm down Beyoncé. Send medical assistance-os I think I'm having some sort of hoot-induced cardiac event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Does it not occur to her that aside from anything else, this is deeply unprofessional?
But when has that ever stopped our Jackie Gal…
And she is obviously looking for a donor for her screaming ovaries.
Again it’s her son who I feel for.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
This is truly shaping up to be a chaos for the ages. 25 years from now, frauen and herren will be telling their kids/grandkids/pets/deliciously ordinary OHs where they were and what they were doing when Tinder Jack landed.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.