Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is finally the great unveiling of the Vimes Boots Index? Perhaps she’s bringing in a wonky hand-drawn pie chart which she’s coloured in with her special pens? That’ll show the ONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I hope the silence is due to IRL interventions. Someone needs to help her. It got too cringe, she's spiralling hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Maybe this is finally the great unveiling of the Vimes Boots Index? Perhaps she’s bringing in a wonky hand-drawn pie chart which she’s coloured in with her special pens? That’ll show the ONS.
Do we think Jack has one of those massive sets of Sharpies or is she more of a Stabilo gel pen girl?

(just thought- she might like those Frixon erasable ones that are soooooo expensive)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I predict she will come back as before, declaring she’s had a lovely break from Twitter, frolicking, snuzzling, and slowly, gently, softly, celebrating her 1 year sober with trifle and cold Earl Grey.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Do we think Jack has one of those massive sets of Sharpies or is she more of a Stabilo gel pen girl?

(just thought- she might like those Frixon erasable ones that are soooooo expensive)
Definitely the expensive ones. They were a gift from a friend! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe Lorraine will touch her pens and she’ll go batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m hoping Jack will be cooking live! I have a teams meeting this morning. Might move into the living room for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if Lorraine asks her about how the date with the teacher/ceramicist/other went?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

She's those gel pens that were all the rage when I was a teen. Some girls in my class has the entire rainbow of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe this is just Jack's newest psychological warfare move, she's not even on Lorraine she just wants to torture us by sitting through the programme again #cunning

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She's those gel pens that were all the rage when I was a teen. Some girls in my class has the entire rainbow of them.
I did. Loved my rainbow pens. Worth every detention I got from using them. I had the Clueless fluffy pens too.

I completely missed page 48 on my morning grunk, was wondering how you all knew she was on Lorraine :ROFLMAO: ergh. Stop putting that twit on TV. I hope she's put a clean tee on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What are they talking about today. I have a confession I have and always have done find Lorraine ridiculously boring. Her topics are dull and the way she talks about them with her "guests" zzzzz. To be fair I hate all day time telly is bascially shite mind numbing shite to bore people.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe this is just Jack's newest psychological warfare move, she's not even on Lorraine she just wants to torture us by sitting through the programme again #cunning
What did we all have to watch last last time she wasn’t on? Dr Hilary Jones?

You might be on to something there.

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What are they talking about today. I have a confession I have and always have done find Lorraine ridiculously boring. Her topics are dull and the way she talks about them with her "guests" zzzzz. To be fair I hate all day time telly is bascially shite mind numbing shite to bore people.
It's the 'mmm' and 'yeah' that Lorraine mutters away during everything. Drives me bonkers, she's not paying any attention!

The fashion segments are so tragic they're hilarious though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's the 'mmm' and 'yeah' that Lorraine mutters away during everything. Drives me bonkers, she's not paying any attention!

The fashion segments are so tragic they're hilarious though.
I remember her in the early days of GMTV. I was a kid but I hated her being on. I liked the other presenters much more, whilst silently wishing my mum would just let me put something else on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am shooketh she’s back on Lorraine - live - after they ditched her Superninnies gig. Can they not get anyone else?

Lorraine will ask about Jack’s wee doggy I think, Lorraine sometimes comes up as a suggested follow for me on IG (you follow Christian Slater so this may be of interest to you 🤯) and she has a pooch. And if we’re really really lucky, she might ask about Tinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.