Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a permagrunk lately but all the Nighty Night references are reminding me of Jill's trip to the dating agency.

"Right, Jill. Age bracket for the sort of man you're after?"
"18 up please."
"Right...and at the top end?"
"Erm...71."
"Okayyy...and what about personality?"
"I don't mind if he's got one or not."
"And do you want someone who's emotionally open - able to communicate?"
"No thank you."

I've said on more than one occasion that Jack reminds me of Jill Tyrell in so many ways. At least she can pay a visit to Lasso the Moon if the Tinder trawling doesn't bag her a new meal ticket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm on a permagrunk lately but all the Nighty Night references are reminding me of Jill's trip to the dating agency.

"Right, Jill. Age bracket for the sort of man you're after?"
"18 up please."
"Right...and at the top end?"
"Erm...71."
"Okayyy...and what about personality?"
"I don't mind if he's got one or not."
"And do you want someone who's emotionally open - able to communicate?"
"No thank you."

I've said on more than one occasion that Jack reminds me of Jill Tyrell in so many ways. At least she can pay a visit to Lasso the Moon if the Tinder trawling doesn't bag her a new meal ticket.
Please stay with me, Don. Got a pot of ravioli in my bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sally4ever also has an extremely Jack-like lead character who moves in with a woman, leeches off her and takes over her life. Highly recommend if you like Julia Davis.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just realised she's posted the Tinder shite onto Twitter so that any unsuspecting, blue-tick singletons are made aware that she's available. She's the starfucker! Well, she wishes she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Bravo 👏 LJC bravo 👏
Paging Jack
CC154C29-E8E2-4460-8623-7CB3ADA786D7.png

And the other message to Jack - fixed it for ya Louisa babe -
EBD8DE47-9DE5-420F-A210-29C26B2E2ED1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Can we make it like Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old

haha every time
Man I just want a sign from Stormz that he’s heard the joke and thinks it’s funny
Bounces on stage in a “72” Banksy stab vest

She hasn’t done an Instagram post since 25th April, and that was the veg peeling roast rehashed. The most recent food post before that was 18th January.

I unrelated news I really really want someone to do a cook along. Just not me.
It’s been a while hasn’t it?
Bagsy not me

Yeah, but the sausages aren't meat 👅
Tea stained egg paste sausage? For the vegetarians?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
However I believe their cheesegraters were a different shape to ours, which is where a lot of the academic argument about the 'lion on a cheesegrater' comes in. personally I think it was a cowgirl type deal. But I am not an expert.
This is the funniest thing I've seen today. 😂 My mind is struggling to picture what it would entail. In gay parlance, rather than talking about tops and bottoms, would they ask 'are you the lion or the cheesegrater?' Would couples argue because someone was 'always the cheesegrater, never the lion'? Sorry if this is veering off on an inappropriate tangent, fraus. The ancient Greeks are always the worst influence on me.

Also, I'm still grunking through this thread, but backwards (hope that makes sense) so I don't yet know what Jack's been doing since yesterday's Tinder cringeathon. Has anything interesting happened? I hope for Jack's own safety that she hasn't ventured out of her hovel of shame bungalow?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She probably hasn't been to bed. Probably frantically stuffing coffee granules into her morning pumble in an effort to sober up

Reactions: 28
If I wanted someone to put the world to rights, Jack and Lorraine probably wouldn’t be the first two people I would think of. But hey ho. We aren’t living in Florida yet are we?
🥺

A0FC6CCF-7C38-47F2-9DBE-146C3430A56B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.