Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is literally not one word of a lie under your spoiler.

And yes Owen Jones is a dickwad. Julie Bindel calls him Talcum X which is chefs kiss
I mean if we’re talking about dickwads Bindel is in a league of her own

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she tweeted her sobriety birthday yet? It's getting up time in the crappy bungalow, surely?

Reactions: 21
Funny and quite telling really, Jack is over there 👉 on tinder, then tweeting all giddy, being crass and teenager like about MEN, when all the women on twitter are discussing the fact some TORY, had the brass neck to suggest a woman has no autonomy over her body. Peak feminist campaigner Jack right there 🙄
She hasn't mentioned anything about any current affairs for ages, has she? She used to attempt a viral news tweet more often.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I'm behind but: I'd definitely not put that i had kids on a dating profile. Vulnerable single mums are a prime target for men with ill intentions towards kids, and they're searching dating apps for targets. Don't mention the kids until you've done at least some vetting.
Never thought of this. Very good point.

Reactions: 23
The Ancient greeks had a sex position that they called 'lion on a cheesegrater'. Historians genuinely argue back and forth about exactly what this involved. Do you think jack has the answer after all this time?
that is high level trolling by the Ancient Greeks

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Grunting but just a general observation: she reminds me of one of those young, inexperienced teachers at school who would start sharing details about their private life, and the kids would keep them talking just to avoid work. Her squigs are flattered they are being party to such personal stuff, and she’s happy just to blurt it all out, hoping it will reach OH. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Fucked up the quote on this sorry - but 100% agree with the fraus saying this is some sort of mid 30s crisis. I’m not suggesting at all that life is over at 30 at all but she’s fucked hers. Her income/earning potential is only going down and yet she desperately needs to source the best bit of £100k to buy a house up to her needlessly high standards. She’s trapped in some sort of tax Ponzi scheme where she’s spending today’s income on backfilling the tens of thousands she owes them. It’s a cycle that’ll take her years to get out of.

She was able to date well off connected people but that’s irrecoverably gone now. And even outside of the media dahlings she prefers who WOULD date her? They’d have to not be able to Google, not know what companies house beta is, never go on Twitter, AND have no mates that would do it for them. Her digital footprint is trash, whether it’s tattle or the daily mail covering the horrible Cameron comments.

Most people would feel incredibly uncomfortable by the Patreon income, especially if they came to know how she spends her day to day and that money. It’s grotesque she’s crowdfunding as a poverty campaigner then spending it in John Lewis & the Groucho 🤮

This doesn’t even begin to touch on the reality of living with a grotty gaslighting head which must be hell in and of itself. This is before you get to spending time with the horror!!
I think Jack still has plenty of time. I know you weren’t saying 34 is old, but she really does have years ahead of her to get to a better point than she’s at now. Maybe she won’t have her dream media career and massive house, but how many people’s lives go exactly the way they imagine?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bought - not adopted - bought. Paying £000s to people breeding designer dogs with little to no care where they go (probed by selling to Jack). A practice which encourages back yard breeding and results in many many dogs being abandoned. Maybe the alternative home might have been nice and caring, maybe not, but - as always al- it shows Jack’s impulsiveness and lack of care that she paid to be in with the dog in crowd rather than adopt a dog truly in need.
So glad you said that - saved me the bother!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG did Fern from Borsetshire Kitchens come round?!?
Sadly no, just Tim from 🔺 local kitchen company!!

If Jack claims 100hrs work this week and yesterday was a day of rest tindering, then the rest of her week is 16.5hr days. No wonder she hasn’t got time to tweet about her sobriety today. Cor, give the girl a break 🙄🙄🙄

also, imagine going on a date with her and wondering which one of these would appear..
439D02AC-0354-47F6-9C83-DA37273F2C7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She always smears her exes by implication when coming out of relationships. She heavily implied Allegra was transphonic and borderline emotionally abusive. LJC ruined her chances at TV success. Harold left her without reason. She thinks she's being smart by not naming them but they must see these things and it must be hurtful, not to mention potentially dmaging to their professional reputation. Ironic coming from someone who is quick to scream libel.

To those expressing concern and calling for an intervention...don't make the mistake of thinking that narcs would accept help in good faith. This kind of regular chaos is a classic narc pattern they pull when they need attention. The idea is to frighten people and have people flock to their side. Funnily enough the narc always lands on their feet. IT IS THE FRIEND OR RELATIVE OF THE NARC THAT IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE THEIR LIVES RUINED THAN THE NARC THEMSELVES. That is why people have to withdraw if they don't want to be destroyed - they might do things like asking for a welfare check, but then they step back.

the main narc in my life did this on the regular. I was always, without exception, more traumatised and destroyed than they were. They would do their chaos and then merrily skip off to something else shiny that caught their eye. I would be left trying to pick up the pieces.

Don't forget when one of Jack's former friends came on here last year they said that they'd see Jack having a chaos or breakdown on Twitter but in real life they'd be fine and normal. That is undoubtedly what is happening here.

It's all aimed at upsetting Harold.

If you think I'm cruel and cynical - trust me I learned this the HARD way.
I agree with ALL of this. Jack's friends arent rushing to help her, because they will have tried before. They will have tried to gently query the abrupt move to London, the is she/isn't she transitioning debacle, the treatment of the kitten etc. They will have shown their concern and been left by the wayside. Like moldwarp, I have been there many times. It's really sad. I am sure there are people in Jackslife who want to help her, but they know it won't work.

edited 🥕

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She hasn't mentioned anything about any current affairs for ages, has she? She used to attempt a viral news tweet more often.
Too risky, could attract American Twitter if she mentions anything around abortion. Besides with fresh talk of a Scottish independence referendum, she'll be setting up her new Benedict Cumberjock account to share her valuable insights with us all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Jack was watching Love Island one evening and had the idea to put her online dating out for public consumption. Perhaps she wants to be the next Liz Jones. Or the next Katie Price. It's not going to happen. No one cares apart from Tattle, and none of us are going on a date with her, we're not are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well she’s defo up cos she liked this but can anyone explain what it means…the author is supposed to be a comedian from stockport…irony 🤷‍♀️
5AE30D5F-7C88-4857-A5A9-E5CA11832DFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sadly no, just Tim from 🔺 local kitchen company!!

If Jack claims 100hrs work this week and yesterday was a day of rest tindering, then the rest of her week is 16.5hr days. No wonder she hasn’t got time to tweet about her sobriety today. Cor, give the girl a break 🙄🙄🙄

also, imagine going on a date with her and wondering which one of these would appear..View attachment 1377944
That dress looks like a bleeping sack.💅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OT reply re Julie Bindel"]This is a Jack like lifting of a name long used by Black Americans to refer to the Jack exeeding scammer liar and thief in the guise of activism Shaun King l[/SPOILER]
There is literally not one word of a lie under your spoiler.

And yes Owen Jones is a dickwad. Julie Bindel calls him Talcum X which is chefs kiss
Oh no my spoiler is unruly. I pressed the crossing out icon instead and now trying to fix it I'm making a danger rug of any attempt to amend cut/quote/paste and fix the post x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well she’s defo up cos she liked this but can anyone explain what it means…the author is supposed to be a comedian from stockport…irony 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1378001
First line of the last chapter of Jane Eyre - "Reader, I married him."

So I'm assuming Stockport Squig is implying that Jack should marry the supposed English teacher. Mental choice of reference tho, because the 'him' Jane's referring to is Mr Rochester who kept his mad first wife locked in the attic, who then perished in a fire that left Mr Rochester blind.

Deeply unromantic IMO but I also hate Jane Eyre so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
First line of the last chapter of Jane Eyre - "Reader, I married him."

So I'm assuming Stockport Squig is implying that Jack should marry the supposed English teacher. Mental choice of reference tho, because the 'him' Jane's referring to is Mr Rochester who kept his mad first wife locked in the attic, who then perished in a fire that left Mr Rochester blind.

Deeply unromantic IMO but I also hate Jane Eyre so 🤷‍♀️
Look at me missing that obvious line 🤦‍♀️ I should be proud but really it’s

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.