Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mr Rochester had married Jack he'd probably have ended up locking himself in the attic before torching the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Sadly no, just Tim from 🔺 local kitchen company!!

If Jack claims 100hrs work this week and yesterday was a day of rest tindering, then the rest of her week is 16.5hr days. No wonder she hasn’t got time to tweet about her sobriety today. Cor, give the girl a break 🙄🙄🙄

also, imagine going on a date with her and wondering which one of these would appear..View attachment 1377944
A cumeleon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t it the dickwad little Owen Jones who got Jacks ovaries banging?
I think LJC gave Jack a soft landing because she’s either a decent person and was worried about Jack or just tit scared of Jack. She LEFT, she was still around for quite a long time after that (revealed by her bike maps), returned as bubble buddy, maybe is the one who suggested and paid for the rehab (we don’t know this for sure), maybe even with the proviso that they could try again if she got her tit together, maybe still provided some support maybe financially (contributing to the cost of the crappy bungalow) and emotionally odd text/call. Jack was still commenting on LJCs Instagram posts but LJC wasn’t fully interacting back just the odd ❤. All of this strikes me as someone slowly, gently shrugging off a dangerous, needy Narcissistic ex. LJC in this time has got a new job, been promoted, found a whole new family she didn’t know existed and is getting to know them, getting fit, healthy and gorgeous, travelling the world to amazing work events, traveling the world for fun, going to huge award ceremonies rubbing shoulders with real celebs who also seem to be her real life friends, winning awards with her teams, selling her house and moving (guessing she bought a new place), promoting others, being proud and promoting her sexuality and generally occasionally posting these snippets on social media to show that she’s living her best life and is looking absolutely fabulous. We only know she has another partner because Jack outed this. She’s successful and professional and she’s everything that Jack isn’t and Jack isn’t over it because LJC is living the life Jack thinks she should have and this is gnawing away at her so she takes to twitter and creates “stuff” in an attempt to either say “look at me I’m sad and poor, see what you did to me” or “look at me I’m the happiest busiest most toot toot person alive, see what you’re missing”.

Jack, who only months ago, was the most lesbian lesbian known to man, has done a 180 found a male OH who also happens to be deliciously ordinary and extremely generous, with a big car too and now is using a dating app to snag another man 🤷‍♀️ Maybe this whole baby thing was something Jack and LJC discussed wanting in their future, maybe driven by LJCs desire, and as the younger partner maybe Jack was considered the more likely to carry the child. At 46 LJCs chances of conceiving and carrying a child are getting less likely and this is the ONLY thing that Jack could potentially top trump her on. Let’s face it we know LJC is a dog person and Jack has always been about cats. Maybe Content was another “look what you could have had if you’d been with me” prop?Obviously this is all speculation but we know for sure Jack holds long deep grudges, see teacher who suggested she would only ever flip burgers, see tweets to her mother about scars on legs, see tweets about THAT MAN the list is endless. We also know that Jack holds deep resentment for her upbringing, see feral foster children, see burgundy land-rover, see 4.5 GCSES. We also know she continually blames everyone else for all her predicaments, see I’m too common for the beeb, I’m too tattooed for the main stream, I’m too lesbian for these people, keep your legs shut white trash. We also know that when she can’t blame people for her predicament she blames a medical condition, see fugue state, alcoholism, puppy brain ADHD etc etc. Whilst using all these props she gains another soul who can relate to one or more of these issues and another jackolite is born and the cycle continues.

Phew! Soz, with all that said, I don’t think it’s healthy or normal for a grown woman to be behaving like this, it’s clear she’s not coping and it’s clear she has no friends or family that have the balls to stand up to her and give it to her straight. I understand why many of you are concerned and can relate to your own experiences, wether that be sexuality, MH, going through a bad breakup etc, I think that’s because she had a literal smorgasbord of scenarios that anyone of us can appreciate at any given time and that is her main pull on SM and is why she has over half a million followers fawning over her and popping $ into her tip jar and over 700 people parting with their cash every month for nothing. She relies on good hearted people believing she’s smol and vulnerable, this doesn’t make them mugs, you (tattle frau) being concerned doesn’t make you a dick, it means you’re decent empathetic humans . Maybe I’m not a decent empathetic human because I truly believe she has cracked the grift formula that works best for the biggest amount of £ and most attention, so her online behaviour for me is not a true reflection but a staged performance.
Sorry but I can't see his name without thinking OJ - not the murderer and I have a little giggle to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 42
OT reply re Julie Bindel"]This is a Jack like lifting of a name long used by Black Americans to refer to the Jack exeeding scammer liar and thief in the guise of activism Shaun King l[/SPOILER]

Oh no my spoiler is unruly. I pressed the crossing out icon instead and now trying to fix it I'm making a danger rug of any attempt to amend cut/quote/paste and fix the post x
I have seen it used about OJ and thought it was weird because if Shaun King - who they probably haven’t heard of.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s ever truly got over Louisa, but I’ll caveat that with that I don’t believe it was Louisa she was getting over - it was the life she thought she should have cruelly snatched away. When LJC left all those things Jack could splurge Patreon on, awful clothes, shoes, hats, tat was now going on bills and she utterly resented that. To a narc someone leaving like LJC did when Jack believe she was completely under her spell is devastating to the narc, and because Jack lost control of the narrative she will have been begging and pleading behind the scenes to get her back. Hence the bubble buddy stuff when SHE’D LEFT. Ever since, Jack has been looking for someone who will replicate what Louisa gave her lifestyle wise and hasn’t had it until possibly Harold. And for a narc they can never be truly over an ex until they fall for their next victim.

I think it’s too much of a coincidence that Content comes along, Harold and now a Tinder profile a few weeks after LJC posts how she’s living her best life at Stanford right now. Jack will be fuming because in her head it’s her right to be there - it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been working to get her back again and had a knock back and this is where the Tinder stuff has came from.

I do believe she’s on Tinder. I think with guys having so much choice I very much doubt she’s had a 200 message conversation with someone especially as I can’t see her being the most attractive on there (I tried but I’m not paying to put my location as Southend!) so it’s just standard Jack embellishing details for Twitter. Whatever she’s doing, it’s massively rude to the people she’s talking to and I’d be long gone. Can’t wait for her to be inevitability ghosted soon! She’ll get a week of content out of that!
I think she has been mourning the highlife since Allegra. That's how she was exposed to this ultra rich lifestyle. I think she was always lazy and entitled though with narc tendancies. I'm not worried about her either. Narcs are game players and actors too. They will cry real tears to guilt you but on the inside they are triumphant at getting a reaction. That's all Jack is doing, just another performance in the pathetic saga of Jack 'can't keep a partner for 2 minutes so who is the real problem' Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Although I’m usually someone with great empathy I struggle to have much for her. I feel more for the people around her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Sorry to go on, but I’m fascinated by the fact that they/she was on testosterone and preparing for a mastectomy in 2015/2016!! Was it all a joke/phase/trend to her??
And don’t forget her getting dumped (again) by her then fiancé whom she tried to make out left her for because she wanted a double mastectomy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.