Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it is all lies, the clue was there all along...3 dates. Not two, not one, but magic number 3.

Insert <did ye, aye?> Kevin Bridges gif

• Haha
Reactions: 57
For anyone genuinely worried about her - she's been on her Twitter bullshit for a decade now. She's repeated these ridiculous cycles more times than I can remember. She's fine, she's just a mad fantasist who never grew out of the teenage girl trait of making tit up to give the appearance of an interesting life.

In reality, she lives in a nice house, in a nice area, near her nice parents with her nice son and his nice dad. She owns nice things and has a nice media career and now, it seems, a nice dog.
I hear you but this behaviour is a sign of a serious mental health problem.

She has history of actually doing very reckless things - not just bluffing. Eg she actually did have a baby, she actually did get a puppy, she actually did turn up to A&E with make up to look like an injury. She actually has ruined multiple real relationships, including losing two very rich women. She actually has been a terrible mother to her son, including lying about him, using him as a prop in her fairytales, barely concealing her resentment of him. To the point I'd say she's ruined a chance of a normal mother and son relationship.

It's really not beyond belief for Jack - a single, freshly dumped woman and known attention seeker -to be seeking attention from Tinder.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm going to be pulling 100 hour weeks come November, handwriting all the nominations into my diary which I will then type up. 😜

Honestly look at the chaos just since December, how am I gonna fit all this onto one website?! We need someone else to do a "summer sloppies" - Caroline with the hands should chip in!😂
Slopmas in July?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly babe I can try 😂 but I’m a woman in my 20s 🔻 and Jack probably has her preferences set to a man in his 50s 😂 the odds aren’t great.

#fundmistytinderplus
Quoting myself like an arse!
But Jack is disgusting. This is her first proper attempt at dating since her ‘OH’.
I personally, have been casually dating for three years at least, that is my own business and now your’s because I trust you lot! Not that much as I’m anonymous! It’s my own business and mine alone. Soz Cack that does not apply to you! I don’t give a tit about who visits my dating profile.
Jack is 100% trying to make OH uncomfortable or jealous, good luck mate but it won’t work! Either sort out your issues with them or move on mate 🙌🏼 (East Midlands Frau, or maybe just common sense frau? Work it out, Jack 😂)

Honestly babe I can try 😂 but I’m a woman in my 20s 🔻 and Jack probably has her preferences set to a man in his 50s 😂 the odds aren’t great.

#fundmistytinderplus
I have already posted about this, but it’s a waste of time in terms of Jack.
She doesn’t give a tit if people struggle to make end’s meat.
She doesn’t care if the current benefit system is confusing to them.
It’s all about Jack. Sure, give her £5 instead of the local foodbank, Jack’ll sort it all out for you! No she won’t. Give directly to charity if you believe in them. Don’t let these scammers misdirect your funds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure this one was caught:
Screenshot (208).png

Squig: "Us doctors can be quite boring - late from work, wierd hours then too tired to do much other than vegetate 😂"

Jack: "Sounds exactly like my schedule tbh, match made in heaven"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
It's just all so calculated. Like everything she does.
I'm so stony hearted as regards Jack now and always look for the subtext. She is not terribly bright but crafty. All the 'look at me being chaotic' to garner concern.
Possibly she is going ahead with the multiple Tinder dating bollocks (which I doubt. She is too lazy).
This display is all for somebody's benefit. Ex OHs? Louisa's? Both?
I just think she wants everyone to worry about MH issues, when she knows precisely what she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Can't just be me thinking she needs intensive therapy for, shall we say, fetishising teachers considering what she posted in the Fugue State tweets? Just doesn't add up. Spaniel friend's tweets are so revealing, not sure how close they actually are IRL but we know for sure that they've been to each others' houses, at least. It shows that there is some crossover between her Twitter and actual life, and that it's not all just a sort of awful, online persona. I'm so, so embarrassed for her and I agree that the latest show is still for Louisa's benefit. She did try to get her help if we are to go by the pics of her in the 'happy place' kitchen last year, swiftly followed by the long stay in rehab (probably paid for by L...?) Same thing Allegra did, drop her off at rehab with a wave then run off in a cloud of dust.
Final thought (Jer-ry!): Poor SB, I can't think of one instance in her whole well-documented er, 'career' where she's put him first.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder how many shots of the unruly labia have been sent to unsuspecting men/women so far.
Well, to be fair, it’s probably difficult to differentiate the unruly labia shots from the shots of her culinary abominations wonders she’s also no doubt sharing. Those poor people.

B85237FC-782D-4679-B5E4-6283D46DAF41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I sometimes forget that Allegra (who’s probably thinking things are at a level of gauche she’s never seen before 😳) and Louisa are routinely brought up here so we know they’re exes and it might not be known or remembered by the Twitter masses…but I think comments like “being in a slew of abusive relationships” are really unfair.

If Louisa - who appears to be a nice person/probably an enabler - made any comment about previous relationships, Jack would be all over it like a cheap suit. Or any ex-partner for that matter, it’s very “my Twitter so I get to say what I want to 500k + followers. But the rest of you, take my name out your mouth”

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Can't just be me thinking she needs intensive therapy for, shall we say, fetishising teachers considering what she posted in the Fugue State tweets? Just doesn't add up. Spaniel friend's tweets are so revealing, not sure how close they actually are IRL but we know for sure that they've been to each others' houses, at least. It shows that there is some crossover between her Twitter and actual life, and that it's not all just a sort of awful, online persona. I'm so, so embarrassed for her and I agree that the latest show is still for Louisa's benefit. She did try to get her help if we are to go by the pics of her in the 'happy place' kitchen last year, swiftly followed by the long stay in rehab (probably paid for by L...?) Same thing Allegra did, drop her off at rehab with a wave then run off in a cloud of dust.
Final thought (Jer-ry!): Poor SB, I can't think of one instance in her whole well-documented er, 'career' where she's put him first.

Where can I find the fugue state teacher stuff? I've heard about it, but would like to read it. Is it in a thread on here or was it pre tattle?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.