Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the off topic post. I’m on page 10/20 and I don’t know if I’ll ever get up to date. I’ll spoiler it just so it doesn’t mess things up.
@Mr Krabs for you:
In thread 297 you gave some general advice about writing applications and reading it out loud. The advice was simple but came at a time I felt I was struggling and frustrated at the application writing advice I was receiving from a senior colleague. I felt I had to take their advice despite having a few unsuccessful job applications. Using your advice, I applied for my dream job and got an interview which was last Monday. I received a call this evening to say I got the job. I wish I could tell you all where it is because you’d fold yourselves inside out if you knew how adjacent it was to something we’ve discussed at great length on this thread.
anyway, thanks. View attachment 1376995
This is amazing. Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
What an amazing day! Best Jack chaos ever. Sorry Georgia Church Suppers, whilst you'll always be a banger, Tinder Jack has surpassed you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I really hope she’s lying about her son reading her tweets right now. I can’t imagine what grief a 12 year old lad will get if someone from his school sees this.
Remember half his teachers follow her on Twitter.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
A teacher, a ceramicist and a doctor walk into a bar. The barman says: how’s your love life going these days? The ceramicist says “it’s gone to pot!” Then the teacher and the doctor noticed a gold sprayed trifle on the bar and fell about hooting and fizzing.
Funny how the small working class hero is going through a of list of professions who can't wait to date her. No warehouse workers or shelf stackers for Jack. Really is showing her middle class roots with this particular fantasy.

Still not convinced that Harold was real. The tinder stuff reads like one of those lame articles that magazines used to publish in 2015 what no one tells you about internet dating'. Not funny then, not funny now.

The will probably be a 'hilarious' bit where Jack reveals her true identity, and The teacher goes I have followed you on twitter for five years - you even sent me a signed copy of Tin Can Cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Sorry for the off topic post. I’m on page 10/20 and I don’t know if I’ll ever get up to date. I’ll spoiler it just so it doesn’t mess things up.
@Mr Krabs for you:
In thread 297 you gave some general advice about writing applications and reading it out loud. The advice was simple but came at a time I felt I was struggling and frustrated at the application writing advice I was receiving from a senior colleague. I felt I had to take their advice despite having a few unsuccessful job applications. Using your advice, I applied for my dream job and got an interview which was last Monday. I received a call this evening to say I got the job. I wish I could tell you all where it is because you’d fold yourselves inside out if you knew how adjacent it was to something we’ve discussed at great length on this thread.
anyway, thanks. View attachment 1376995
Congratulations! Well done and well deserved!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No offence but it really is sounding like she is bascially talking like a tart at closing. I couldn't care less she shags the whole app, but she really sounds desperate and some men get off on that alone, also how can she be sure they won't go to the papers with saucy photo exchanges or tales or romps, will she make them sign NDAs romantic, eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Obviously Jack’s sexuality is their business, but if you had made a big deal about being the most lesbian of lesbians, what with the masculine aesthetic and tattoos, would you not maybe think that Pride month might not be the best time to start publicly looking for a male partner , without raising the issue of biphobia etc . No one cares how she identifies, but picking and choosing labels to suit their current agenda means Jack does so much damage to the queer community without even realising ( or maybe caring ).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She has shown worrying behaviour time and time again which has made fraus concerned for her welfare but she continues like the ever ready bunny on acid on an ever lasting trip to narc town.

She has had opportunities and support that most struggling people would dream of and she squanders every single one of them as she has no self awareness and I don’t think she has the ability/willingness to change. She’s not the problem, everyone else is. I’m surprised that this hasn’t happened every time she’s been dumped tbh as she can’t be alone because then she might have to stop and look at herself.

A lot of this is about Harold and I hope he either isn’t seeing any of it or doesn’t respond in any way at all. I would imagine a lot of the things she posts is a dig at the many people she thinks have treated her badly over the years.

People I’ve had in my life who have behaved similarly when I’ve ended things with them include the woman who told me she was self harming to stop me leaving and another who told me she wanted me to be her wife and for us to get a place together. Both then putting dramatic posts on social media about being treated badly and heartbroken but then loved up within weeks and trying to marry the new victim after a few more weeks.

Narcs hold grudges too. My lovely Mother catfished her ex husband using a sock account on Facebook nearly 35 after they split up. She’s in her 60s and has many sock accounts she uses to cause chaos and punish people who she thinks have wronged her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Grunting, but less than thrilled to see that the perpetually uninvited Sex Jack has turned up.

Sex Jack Sex Jack
No-body wants you back
Nobody on tinder or on the haunted bird app

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
This is amazing. Congratulations!
Just logging back on to say this is just wonderful news! Well done. You people astound me with your knowledge, advice, lined experience and generally wonderfulness.

ETA Jack needs an intervention and they need one soon. This is not normal behaviour but I’m just worried about the puppy and SB. Who I hope is at his dads.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
How does she know these people are what they say they are? (If she’s not making the whole thing up, which is a distinct possibility).
She’s incredibly foolish as well as embarrassing. And as for the ethics of sharing all this with her 500,000+ followers (plus her family, son and son’s friends), and presumably without the consent of the people she’s quoting … words fail. 🙄😕

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not to state the obvious, but I think this is all going to end in tears. Lots of 'em.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.