Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cookiecookie what is a “spoonie” phase?
There's an idea that people with some conditions only have a certain amount of 'spoons' of energy - like 15 or something. Each task uses up some, so getting dressed might take 3, making a meal might use 8 etc, so once they're used up, there's no energy left for other things (probably not very well explained) so you have to prioritise how you use your daily spoons. As with everything, there are people who are very genuine in their suffering, and those who bandwagon jump.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I made it to the end! 5 solid hours that took me.. I have the oompaloompa/grunkalunka earworm song from Willy Wonka playing in my head 🤦‍♀️😳. Never going to get up for work in the morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally caught up! Been Grunkaing all afternoon and evening which timed rather well as my son fell out with me good and proper after I said he couldn’t watch a 15 movie. He hates me and wants to live with Grandma. The last couple of weeks have been really tit tbh, we argue ALL the time and I feel like everything is falling apart. So thank you all for the diversions and distractions here. It’s different from doing a mindless scroll but it occupies me when I can’t face anything else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
catching up, as per, but just wanted to say that Jimmy Djokovic looks hawt with that makeover. Did a nice lady doctor suggest that, @Oblivionbaby?
Yes a 90% vegan lady doctor she suggested horse spunk lasagne as a manly alternative to veganism for Jimmy also

Edit- removed a random gif soz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally caught up! Been Grunkaing all afternoon and evening which timed rather well as my son fell out with me good and proper after I said he couldn’t watch a 15 movie. He hates me and wants to live with Grandma. The last couple of weeks have been really tit tbh, we argue ALL the time and I feel like everything is falling apart. So thank you all for the diversions and distractions here. It’s different from doing a mindless scroll but it occupies me when I can’t face anything else.
So sorry to hear that, Choccy. This lockdown is doing such a number on all of us. I fear the repercussions will last for years. I’m pleased you have a little distraction. ❤

2FBDFD4B-A831-4963-BFDC-143DE403FC7A.jpeg

Dangerous. I know Jack can’t control what wazzocks reply to her but she has a certain responsibilty not to post such dodgy stuff in the first place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She's a giant bleeping arse isn't she. The evil cabal carrying on with humour and compassion dealing with situations she's never even had to think about while Jack has giant public tantrum about well, duck knows what to be honest!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.