Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my recollection it’s always been a bit drama fuelled for the last 3 or so years. Not quite this extent but not sure if I’m more aware of it now I’m on tattle.
It’s been a full time job keeping up with JM through lockdown, Imagine all the episodes you would ordinarily miss, they do get deleted pretty quickly. I don’t use twitter so I’d never have known without that lime goss article.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never used to be as bad as this did she? I mean she’s always been a bit out there but its getting much worse.
I feel like the lifespan of each crisis is much shorter these days so she fits more in? Like when she started transitioning to be gender neutral (I believe, apologies if incorrect it's genuinely a mistake) I was still fully on board with her and her origins story, it wasn't until that suddenly stopped being a thing and was never, ever spoken about that there were some question marks for me. But that took *years* to clock, her current chaos cycle it can unravel in anything from hours (late night Twitter melt downs) to days (Hellman's first melt down) to weeks (DKL melt down)...

Reactions: 25
It’s been a full time job keeping up with JM through lockdown, Imagine all the episodes you would ordinarily miss, they do get deleted pretty quickly. I don’t use twitter so I’d never have known without that lime goss article.
Yup I followed her pre Tattle and got a kinda whiff of her being associsted with drama but tbh sucked up all her lies. Even bought Cooking on a Bootstrap! It was only when she shared some screenshots that I headed to Tattle and opened my eyes. A lot of the Tweets/drama I remember going on have of course all been deleted now...

Reactions: 11
I feel like today’s attention dance was to distract from the kitten that will never be spoken of again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think kumquats aren’t (90%) vegan and they sound endangered too
I keep getting confused whether a kumquat is a fruit or an animal 😅

Right, off to grunka-lunk the last 20 pages - so much drama, I'm literally having to read whilst lying on the floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't really know who Jack Monroe is, I wasted last night reading thread 31👀, she needs serious help.
That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I’ve gone back into the realms of only being able to communicate in gifs. Is that a real condition?
It’s giftheria, and I’m afraid the only cure is amputation of all social media. So something you should just learn to live with. But feel free to complain about it to anyone who will listen. Signed, Dr AlphaBeta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems to me that Twitter is used as some sort of weird dating site for her. Hence the knicker/pouty/ lipstick pics. Absolutely screams insecurity and adoration seeking.

Reactions: 22
I’ve come home after a lovely day out and having a browse and I am on page 6 of 44...... I dread to think what awaits....if I don’t fall asleep from my night cap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yup I followed her pre Tattle and got a kinda whiff of her being associsted with drama but tbh sucked up all her lies. Even bought Cooking on a Bootstrap! It was only when she shared some screenshots that I headed to Tattle and opened my eyes. A lot of the Tweets/drama I remember going on have of course all been deleted now...
I was sucked in for a while, she *seemed* like a breath of fresh air (eugh, sound like one of the cult members) but then I saw some quite nasty replies she'd made to innocent, genuine questions so I didn't really follow as closely and then came the begging patron tweets at the start of lockdown, did some googling and we all know where that leads 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can‘t see it properly but is she really using a photo of herself in apparent pain and discomfort for her profile picture on twitter? Why would you do that? (Rhetorical question) I think she genuinely thinks she looks good in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Does she have ‘all the drugs though?’ Looked like a mixture of day and night nurse popped out of the sheets and into the box to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is a fantastist. Saw someone comment on something ‘if she had any spoons left to send a link or something to her’ I cannot believe this narcissistic, bandwagon jumping, basic witch is trying to make out she is a spoonie. witch doesn’t know suffering - I genuinely believe that, but sadly, genuine people who suffer pain all day everyday and who have life limiting conditions seem to Pity her and see a kindred spirit.

She is a complete charlatan
Jumping through time, before I go back to Grunka-ing, she did have a 'spoonie' phase a few years ago. Looks like she's going back to it

Reactions: 11
The cancer thing made me fume. I underwent cancer treatment last year and I barely told anybody nor did I broadcast it on my sosh meeds...well, I posted once or twice about the Importance of smear tests but not once did I post anything begging for attention. And I certainly didn’t post any pics of my bleeping lipsticked to duck face, duck sake 🙄 she’s a bleeping moron.

(Also - go for your smears kids! It may save your life 🖤)
I have been a general lurker and am currently around 30 pages behind, but also feel particularly cross about the cancer references. The funny thing is that I started following these threads as a distraction from my mother's incurable cancer (soz about the pity parade, it really isn't meant to be, no sympathy thanks, "it is what it is", etc), but this mouthy ouchy chemo recipe thing, bleeping HELL WTAF quite frankly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.