Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patronising twunt!!
God, isn’t she?
‘Well done for outwitting ME with something I’VE never heard of. You get a pat on the head and off you go.’

Thanks @GrunkaLunka for the new thread. It’s so great having you at the forefront of the space time continuum, I have to say 😂 congrats @Silver Linings on the title!

Guys, I’m kind of a night owl. The kids’ bedtime is all over the shop without school as a threat 😂 so by the time they go to bed I want to make something of the evening.

I just finished watching The Farewell on prime. It’s so good. 😭

Night night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"statement wardrobe piece"

I've only ever seen her in completely regular clothes and granny knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope she doesn't eat the out of date chicken soup she bought tonight. She might get food poisoning, or something...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"statement wardrobe piece"

I've only ever seen her in completely regular clothes and granny knickers.
honestly - she's told this tale before about investing in fashion as savings, I think she's watched a few too many episodes of SATC and forgotten herself.

I've also refrained from commenting on the furlough stuff because my own relationship with my employer during covid / pregnancy has been so utterly tit despite me working 120% throughout, but fascinating how JM enterprises have the means to pay a director enough to acquire a £3k fridge, but not enough to pay an assistant... or not enough in the bank to see her through covid-19 w/o shaking the patreon jar? Please.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Staking my place here whilst trying to catch up on the last thread and will be devoting my entire weekend to tattle, mainly JM.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, thanks to Jack, I've found out that my habit of many years, ie chewing the skin off the inside of my cheek has got a fancy name, and I can now add BFRB to the list of my many ailments! What fun, chaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Staking my place here whilst trying to catch up on the last thread and will be devoting my entire weekend to tattle, mainly JM.
It's an excellent use of the weekend. She's nothing if not entertaining/a maverick/an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS. Her desperate attention seeking knows no bounds.
It’s like she’s a teenager. Rather than a mother in her 30’s. GROW THE duck UP!!
Plus her lips look pretty normal. What the duck is she on about??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh god I went on fb and saw the chicken porridge post🤮 that stuff needs a trigger warning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.