Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got some grunkaing to do after a bit of a MH blip today (saw my mum from the end of the driveway for the first time in 3 months, she's immunocompromised so has been shielding and it hit me pretty hard not being able to give her a hug) but wanted to send some love to the trichotillomania crew - as others have said I've never met anyone in person who has it too, am currently in possession of 1.5 eyebrows and about 5 eyelashes - this thread makes me feel like being part of such a lovely community of support, as much as I dislike Jack I do love how she has brought you wonderful people into my online life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wonder how many of us followed her cos we were local ..... etc ..... 😂😂😂😂
Quite a few! There’s possibly more too that don’t mention they are from here in case Jack triangulates them 😂

There’s a few of us from Southend on here. Probably because we all got suckered in by her in the beginning with her poverty story in the local paper.
Yup. I only really followed her story because she was from Southend and I hoped she would do well. Oh how my opinion has changed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Got some grunkaing to do after a bit of a MH blip today (saw my mum from the end of the driveway for the first time in 3 months, she's immunocompromised so has been shielding and it hit me pretty hard not being able to give her a hug) but wanted to send some love to the trichotillomania crew - as others have said I've never met anyone in person who has it too, am currently in possession of 1.5 eyebrows and about 5 eyelashes - this thread makes me feel like being part of such a lovely community of support, as much as I dislike Jack I do love how she has brought you wonderful people into my online life ❤
Hugs to you, seeing your Mum must have been emotional! Hope you're in a good place now mentally

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The one thing I would say about her son is this: I'm sure that in the past she's expressed concerns that he might google her as he gets older and see cruel things that people have written about her.

I think she needs to remember this concern more often when posting.
THIS. This is what I meant.

I also recall people worrying about the number of fiancés shes had in regards to SB getting attached. It’s that sort of thing I mean. duck, I’m the last person to be evangelical about parenting 😂

Reactions: 15
Jack today

I used to fear these manic episodes were breakdowns but I don't think so now. She uses the same formula to play us all.

Also great to have a medlocal examiner on the thread. I used to love watching the Quincey re runs in the 90's. I don't have a TV so no idea where I can watch it these days, never found DVDs either. We need a member with a Columbo user name too and maybe Perry Mason for good measure to cover the legal side. He can represent us in court 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I
Quite a few! There’s possibly more too that don’t mention they are from here in case Jack triangulates them 😂

Yup. I only really followed her story because she was from Southend and I hoped she would do well. Oh how my opinion has changed!
I can't remember when I realised she was local, I don't read the local rag. I do remember her on the Sainsburys ad.

Reactions: 6
I have a theory (I'm just throwing it out there M'lud)

When Jack gets on her high horse and has her signature meltdown it is almost always when SB is away (presumably at the Dad's house)
I truly believe (again M'lud i have but a mere opinion) that she gets herself in such a tizzy that she can't differentiate between platforms. She has almost zero human contact when SB is away so she gets herself in a frenzy of non contact. She initially puts feelers out on Twitter/IG and laps put the fawning attention.
As her mania takes hold she 'dips in' to SM forums like here and Mumsnet. She sees a couple of posts that go against her internal dialogue of utter praise and something switches in her head.
She, as the day goes on, gets more and more manic and the SM platforms melt into one huge beast that she can only recognise as attacking her.
This is why she gets arsey with otherwise lovely and supportive followers. Is also why she thinks she can slide into this platform and chat like a work colleague that left a few years ago but is just catching up with things...
Like i said, this is only an observation and I have zero qualifications in this (well anything really, I totally fucked up every exam i ever took!!!)
Get help Jack
Stay off the internet
seriously, you look like a complete bleep
do yoga
or those adult colouring in books
adopt a penguin
stop this bizarre Munchausen stuff
Stop doing selfies, filtered or not
Do some meditating or something

Peace out mate x

Reactions: 33
The one thing I would say about her son is this: I'm sure that in the past she's expressed concerns that he might google her as he gets older and see cruel things that people have written about her.

I think she needs to remember this concern more often when posting.
A JM approach again - she would be worried about reading “cruel things people have written about her”, nothing about how she has conducted herself 🤪

A JM approach again - she would be worried about reading “cruel things people have written about her”, nothing about how she has conducted herself 🤪
Meant to include her son seeing what had been written.

Reactions: 7
I have a theory (I'm just throwing it out there M'lud)

When Jack gets on her high horse and has her signature meltdown it is almost always when SB is away (presumably at the Dad's house)
I truly believe (again M'lud i have but a mere opinion) that she gets herself in such a tizzy that she can't differentiate between platforms. She has almost zero human contact when SB is away so she gets herself in a frenzy of non contact. She initially puts feelers out on Twitter/IG and laps put the fawning attention.
As her mania takes hold she 'dips in' to SM forums like here and Mumsnet. She sees a couple of posts that go against her internal dialogue of utter praise and something switches in her head.
She, as the day goes on, gets more and more manic and the SM platforms melt into one huge beast that she can only recognise as attacking her.
This is why she gets arsey with otherwise lovely and supportive followers. Is also why she thinks she can slide into this platform and chat like a work colleague that left a few years ago but is just catching up with things...
Like i said, this is only an observation and I have zero qualifications in this (well anything really, I totally fucked up every exam i ever took!!!)
Get help Jack
Stay off the internet
seriously, you look like a complete bleep
do yoga
or those adult colouring in books
adopt a penguin
stop this bizarre Munchausen stuff
Stop doing selfies, filtered or not
Do some meditating or something

Peace out mate x
I think on some level most people do this - who hasn’t snapped at someone who cares about them because they were frustrated about something irrelevant? Jack is a caricature of human behaviour, blowing everything out of proportion until it’s unrecognisable as normal to the average person. She does need help

Reactions: 9
Phew! Finally grunka'd into real time.

Firstly : the pants pic has probably scared off any potential future Mrs Js

Secondly : whilst I don't have trich, I do have dermatillomania (skin picking/biting) to the point my fingers are all scared and gross and bleed so much. Not helped by my Psoriasis either. I do also bite the insides of my mouth/gums/lips, but less extensively (ie they don't bleed often) jack's lips looked in extremely good condition for someone who bites them so severely.

Thirdly: what the actual duck is that selfie 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good evening !!

I found this forum last Saturday and have been playing catch up as quickly as I can but Still only managed to make it to thread 11😩😭

I am desperate to find out what grunkalunking means and I can’t wait for her Monroejesty in thread 31 😬😬

I have been bleeping crying laughing reading everything, have I found my kind of people?

Yes absolutely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I feel like this morning, she went on Insta to post her Glasto picture and discovered some sort of filter that makes your lips and eyes look completely distorted.

From here it spiralled, and she decided to use the filter as a way to garner sympathy and attention yet again. Do I think she has pain in her mouth? Yes, absolutely x Do I think she’s massively exaggerating it. God damn yes, absolutely x
You can see from the difference in the photos and the size of her lips she’s using an app to make them bigger somehow, and make herself look even more ill.

I’ve read Tattle today in utter bemusement. What 32 year old mother behaves in such a way to 278k followers. It’s insane, I’ve never ever seen anyone attention seek as bad as this. The comparing to cancer was probably a new low point for Jack, but she regularly has new lows, every week it seems. She also appears to be a mix of narcissistic, munchausens and compulsive lying. What a combination. While I do think ADHD affects her, I don’t think it does this to this extent.

If you’re going to lie, at least make sure it’s something believable like that there’s actually a nerve ending in your lip.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She never used to be as bad as this did she? I mean she’s always been a bit out there but its getting much worse.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.