Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has pulled out or never arranged it is my guess. I am pleased as that puppy needs her to be there. I didn’t think even Jack would be crass enough to get a puppy and then bugger off. But….it did cross my mind.

Reactions: 39
Actually I am surprised she didn't go. The sort of pretentious unhelpful nonsense she thrives on. If coming out with startling analysis like 'Labour needs to get its tit together' to accompanying whoops is anything to go by.

And it must've been mooted before so apologies but
Thread title 'Boo, I guess' so there is always a reminder of that most cringe anecdote ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Can't believe she's done this to Billy Bragg Mate. Maybe she mislaid her stab vest and it just wasn't safe for her to attend.
She will claim she didn’t turn up because the content was sick, as though she is trying to appease us.

Reactions: 23
There's a programme on Radio 4 at the moment about Henry Dimbleby's food report and they have interviewed all the people who contributed. Still no mention of Jack but I am listening in anticipation 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I am very glad to have been wrong on this one! 🙂 Jack, when you catch up with this, thanks for not being the world’s worst piece of tit and abandoning your new puppy for some Glasto self-publicity. I really thought you were going to. This is probably the first unshitty thing you have done for years, and it must have been very hard for you to put someone else first for once. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the poor dog after all.

Reactions: 43
Big Dave and Jack's Mum wouldn't look after the puppy is my guess. Expect her liking tweets about Narcissistic Parents :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am very glad to have been wrong on this one! 🙂 Jack, when you catch up with this, thanks for not being the world’s worst piece of tit and abandoning your new puppy for some Glasto self-publicity. I really thought you were going to. This is probably the first unshitty thing you have done for years, and it must have been very hard for you to put someone else first for once. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the poor dog after all.
Although it would have been preferable if Jack hadn't bought Content until after she had fulfilled her commitments to Glastonbury.

Jack may have been putting her puppy first, but after seeing her defend her posting pictures of a scared and stressed puppy, I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I only learned about the kitten from the Wiki here but I've felt the same ever since reading it. It's horrifying that she allowed that poor little thing to suffer like that and to take pictures of it suffering is just bleeping psychopathic. And slightly OT here but my 2 year old tuxedo cat was sick last year and I wouldn't let her out of my sight in case she needed me at all. I feel sick knowing that she locked that poor kitten in a bathroom when it needed her. She's a despicable person.
What’s even worse, if that’s possible, is she monetised a video of the poor sick kitten 😓

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
So Jack couldn't get an weekend puppy sitter for a new and untrained puppy then? What a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Daphne and Celeste taking all the piss and carrying on with a duck you attitude is probably the most rock and roll thing festivals have seen this millennium.

Jack would end up more Ashlee Simpson - running off stage, blaming someone else and getting Jude law to apologise.
Jude Law you say…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.