Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1370707Are you aware of Jack’s body of work, Silly Squig? Samsung, Superdrug, Sainsburys, Asda, Del Monte, Helman’s, Twitter. Just a few of the names Jack has been paid to represent
Just the once though, no repeat business, oft terminated before the end. Eg sainsbos, sacked for foul mouth, Linda McCartney sackEd following the rise of the viggles for her treatment of her pets and promoting low welfare meat. Lorraine, episodes not available to view and not all broadcast. Mel donte cut short recipes not available etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Paul McCartney probably stopped her on the way to declare her the best ever and whisper "thanks for all that you do" at her.
Paul McCartney probably stopped her on the way to declare her the best ever and whisper "thanks for all that you do" at her.
*whispers* "Jack, my muse, my inspiration, you're my Eleanor Rigby, thankyou"
Before a solitary cheer rolls down his cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
"Now what do you all know about me?"
Crowd: "You used to be poor"
Jack: "I can't hear you. Say after me, Jack!"
"Jack!"
"Was"
"Was!"
"Poor!"
"POOR!"
"Thank you Glastonbury"

I just remembered a Billy Connolly story about how in the early days he had to perform at I think Glasgow Students Union, which was a notoriously tough crowd. He walked on with his mandolin and someone screamed, "Get off the stage!" Billy said, "Okay" and left the building. Apparently the story is still told there. Something to think about for the pixie

• Haha
Reactions: 53
*whispers* "Jack, my muse, my inspiration, you're my Eleanor Rigby, thankyou"
Before a solitary cheer rolls down his cheek.
Before someone has a word about the Linda McCartney collab and Paul roars "get my late wife's name outta your mouth because this ain't it" at the ickle pixie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Glastonbury is the ultimate festival of privilege, anyone who can afford to buy tickets before the lineup is announced each year not knowing if you will even like the bands is probably not suffering the full effects of the cost of living crisis. But yeah, shout duck the tories to make yourself feel good!

Jack fits right in.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Hello Ninnies! Grunking madly as have been away for past month or so (BUSY! PER RIALTO!) and am utterly unsurprised to note that Jack is still a narc scammer. God bless Von89 for their truth bombs and demonstrating that we have been right about JM all along. That bit Von said about JM having a narc rage when her partners dared to go out without her and demanding they come home to look after her, reminded me so much of my narc ex who once blew up my phone demanding that I come home immediately and look after her and how dare I stay out without her when she felt so mentally fragile and needed support. Readers, I was in HOSPITAL. Recovering from SURGERY.

that’s why I feel so strongly about JM, because I’ve suffered under two narcs in my life before I got well and got out from under and I recognise narcs and their tricks because I’ve been there. I’m sure other fraus feel the same.

from what I can see the rest of the grift remains unchanged. Just like she did with Sophie Ellis Pretzel, JM gets an innocent animal to post on social media, sympathy mine and show Harold what he’s missing…er sorry, I mean mEnD hEr bRoKeN hEaRt.

remember how the cat was named Sophie after Louisa’s beloved childhood pet. Purely as a way for JM to get at her. I wonder which beloved pet of Harold’s was called Laurie.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Glastonbury is the ultimate festival of privilege, anyone who can afford to buy tickets before the lineup is announced each year not knowing if you will even like the bands is probably not suffering the full effects of the cost of living crisis. But yeah, shout duck the tories to make yourself feel good!

Jack fits right in.
I’m sure a lot of people there do fit into this category (as they do generally in this country) but equally I know people on the bones of their arse who save and save to be able to afford to go and when they get tickets it’s a once in a lifetime experience and worth it for them, no matter who’s playing.

ETA: and the cost is relatively achievable in a way things like a £10k house deposit aren’t. It’s out of the reach of the absolute poorest people in a way many, many things are, but if you’ve always wanted to go to Glasto (not my thing but I know it is for a lot of people) and you’re not quite there it’s something you can get to (or something to add to your credit card debt…). The same way families scrimp or borrow to be able to take their kids on holiday somewhere decent for once or to get them a console for their birthday - while still having ample reason to shout duck the tories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jack fits right in.
Yep! Once upon a time you could be guaranteed it would be loads of great bands and singers now it could be a few days of utter rubbish. It would be an absolute gamble buying tickets.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.