Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really hoping to come back to this later and find she’s put the dog’s needs first, and dialled in to Glasto from Thorpe Bay … instead of having either fucked off and left the dog with a rando, or dragged the dog across the country with her a few days after dragging it across the south east away from its home and before it’s even had a chance to settle in hers.

I know that’s not what I’ll find, but I’m hoping.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Perhaps Jack is getting a helicopter into Glastonbury today, but she’ll describe it as taking in essential slop supplies to the suffering MC masses. 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Flushing toilets are very important. I said to my daughter if the line up was good I'd like to go again but I'd need a flushing toilet and space away from the majority of people. I turn 45 this year... Must be a middle aged thing 🤣.

My daughter and I did go to see Weezer, Fall Out Boy and Green Day this weekend though which was cancelled twice due to covid. Well worth the wait. Flushing toilets, no camping. Ahhhh wonderful!

ETA: no debate from a certain person either. Winning!
My teenager has decided she loves Weezer too late to see them on tour…

Reactions: 15
I’m really hoping to come back to this later and find she’s put the dog’s needs first, and dialled in to Glasto from Thorpe Bay … instead of having either fucked off and left the dog with a rando, or dragged the dog across the country with her a few days after dragging it across the south east away from its home and before it’s even had a chance to settle in hers.

I know that’s not what I’ll find, but I’m hoping.
I think a no show at Glastonbury is the most likely thing tbh.

Reactions: 51
View attachment 1370638What the actual duck, squigs?

You know I watched Glastonbury last night and felt a bit sad that I’d never done all that wonderful partying and living life to the fullest like the people there due to various health and other reasons and that my life is a bit sad and small…. But the squigs always make me feel I’ve not hit rock bottom yet 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Hey people. I’m new to this thread after being so curious about why this was always top thread… all I have to say is what the eff is wrong with this woman? I hate victims so much. People who constantly address their “issues” and use them as a shield against their disgusting behaviour isn’t good.

She clearly loves herself a bit too much. The fact that there are all these posts about her and people constantly discussing her probs turns her on. Definitely the most attention she gets from anyone.

ANYWAY, my question is for a newb.. which threads have the most action? I have already lurked on her posts on here. Any that you totally recommend me going back and looking at, any involving drama or when something good happened bc I need direction. Fanks

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I have never been to a festival. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ I’ve never been to a concert either. If I want to listen to music I can stream it for free. And enjoy the comfort, peace and cleanliness of my own home.
Tell you don't like music without telling me you don't like music 😹

Only joking, all I can say is, gigs can be a fantastic experience, the passion of the band the reaction of the crowd, it's an experience worth trying.
I can see your point about festivals but that's more of a having to put up with all and sundry for 3 fkn days or so, no ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently there was quite an intense real-life meet the 💎 situation that happened in a HB or B&M yesterday- the Mario thread is furious at his rudeness.

My life goal is currently to meet Jack in real life and demand the granola recipe to know how she gets away with such appalling behaviour and treating people and animals with such disdain.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Of course the infamous thread 31 where she comes on to say her piece is essential reading.

Reactions: 32
Hey people. I’m new to this thread after being so curious about why this was always top thread… all I have to say is what the eff is wrong with this woman? I hate victims so much. People who constantly address their “issues” and use them as a shield against their disgusting behaviour isn’t good.

She clearly loves herself a bit too much. The fact that there are all these posts about her and people constantly discussing her probs turns her on. Definitely the most attention she gets from anyone.

ANYWAY, my question is for a newb.. which threads have the most action? I have already lurked on her posts on here. Any that you totally recommend me going back and looking at, any involving drama or when something good happened bc I need direction. Fanks
Threads from early 2021 are good.

Good isn’t the right word. They are hard to read because Jack isn’t being her best self but they moved fast then.

Reactions: 24
I have been AWOL on here because of life, busy at work, promotion and important birthdays for important people. There no way she can conduct her personal life and work like whilst living it out solely on Twitter. I have barely had time to bless myself.

How's the pup? She done the right thing yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The halcyon days of Easter came into my head this morning. Remember the not filtered photo with the pastel jumper on? She deleted that post I think, but when looking for it I pumbled stumbled across this happy post when OH was covering placemats in foil for her:
770F08EA-062E-4BD4-9ECF-190F4717C517.jpeg
D99F225C-ADA3-4B7D-82E7-CA33B37291E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I’ve long had her blocked on Twitter so have to rely on these threads to keep up with her nonsense. Hoping she doesn’t go to Glastonbury and leave that puppy. He needs her to be around for his first few months while he settles into life.

Cooper will be taking NO prisoners though. His face looking down from the shed roof said it all. If that pup so much as puts a toe out of line he’s going to get a slap from Cooper. Hopefully though Jack will stay home, everyone (pets and humans) will have a chance to adjust and accept the new status quo.

Cooper had the look of my cat when my Mum visits with her dog, let’s just say the dog knows his place and avoids her like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.