Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is nothing sacred? Surely Jack is too tattooed, coarse, lesbian etc for Ambridge?
Oh god - surely she is not well known enough to pollute the only soap I give the time of day to. I wouldn’t be able to bear it.

She has never, to my embarrassinglycomprehensive knowledge of her mithering, mentioned a liking for the Archers so I am hoping this is definitely not going to be a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly UHT is foul. I mean you put up with it when you are camping etc.
Child’s dietician always tells me she needs to have as much milk/dairy as possible calcium levels in your bones peak at 19. She has at least a pint a day because of this. Can you imagine drinking UHT.

Of course it’s fine as his dad will buy normal milk.
I bulk bought uht cartons at the beginning of the pandemic as I genuinely believed we would never be allowed out of our homes again.
They were a nightmare with smol child slamming fridge door and 'milk' spurting from the horrible cut corner of said carton.
I ended up taking them all to work so that sporadic attenders had something in the region of milk as fresh milk was constantly going off because nobody was going in regularly.
It's not so bad with strong coffee #keyworkerfrau #entitled #buymeahouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She did some modelling for vests.

I'm a bit worried about something - it's the village fête in Ambridge this weekend and they were hinting it would be opened by a celebrity cook. Real life people in soaps always make me cringe. But this could be the worst ever. I would never forgive The Archers.
Oh nooo!!!!! The biggest luxury in my life is to listen to the Archers whilst having a bath. If I have to leap out to change the station i will never get over it .

Bradley Wiggins opened the Ambridge Fete once. The Slopmeister is an unknown compared to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She'd never be able to access a home like that now as a single self-employed person with a crap credit record and owing three years of taxes. She was only able to at the time because of L's job and income.
Can't remember exactly what I read last night on a sleepy tattle visit but someone posted a tweet where jack said something along the lines of 'now I'm back looking for homes on a single income again'
Presumably this means she'd put all her eggs in Harold's basket for the forever home?
Wonder if the babymaking was part of cementing this plan?
God I feel ashamed even typing these words but it just seems so 'jack'
I guess she has inadvertently outed Harold's gender with all the baby talk though 🤔

Reactions: 44
Looks like someone is trying to get herself a new beau, watch out Laurie Penny!
Oh we can add fish to the list of dead animals. She's the Matthew Chinnery of pet owners. Honestly I'd feel nervous if I saw Jack so much as glance at an animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like someone is trying to get herself a new beau, watch out Laurie Penny!
We can add the goldfish to the list of animals that have disappeared while under Jack’s care.

They live a long time if well cared for. One of my goldfish was bought for me in 1998 and is still going strong.

edit @jenny2603 snap!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1368441
Imagine being jacks accountant. Sounds like she’s implying that a vest is somehow a business purchase?! By jack logic, I tweeted = I did some work. I wonder if the performative £20 shops are done so she can claim her weekly shopping is a business expense 🤔
If she does file accounts and pay her tax you can bet your bottom dollar she’ll be even more insufferable than she is now.
i can just imagine the ‘so I can’t submit a £3 vest as a BUSINESS PURCHASE even though my whole aesthetic is part of my business, yet a TORY can claim for biscuits at their constituency meeting’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it extremely dysfunctional that someone who claims to have trauma resulting from *that* court case would name her dog after the person whose identity she was mistaken for (and which kicked off the whole episode.). Makes me think it might benefit her to have these memories hanging around.

How utterly FOUL of her to lumber a dog with that baggage.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sadly for Jack, Laurie's MARRIED
Unfortunately for us, she’s poly. But I honestly can’t think who has the raw end of the deal here. Laurie Penny dated the utterly vile Grace Lavery of the staggering penis, so might have low enough standards.

PS - how can something be reprised if it’s perpetual?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack's sanitary items missing from any shopping list reminded me again that she has not mentioned her brand deal with Superdrug. Where she is apparently fronting a campaign highlighting hygiene poverty.
But she never ever mentions struggling to afford such products. Only in the past in those hysterical examples of using a sock or a newspaper.
I think the Superdrug campaign has actually started so why the silence from her about it? Do I remember when she recently did one of her usual performative lists of her busy week 'meeting over brand deal'?

Reactions: 45
Unfortunately for us, she’s poly. But I honestly can’t think who has the raw end of the deal here. Laurie Penny dated the utterly vile Grace Lavery of the staggering penis, so might have low enough standards.

PS - how can something be reprised if it’s perpetual?
Urgh. I'd managed to wipe all thoughts of the vile Grace Lavery from my mind. Cheers, pal 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1368441
Imagine being jacks accountant. Sounds like she’s implying that a vest is somehow a business purchase?! By jack logic, I tweeted = I did some work. I wonder if the performative £20 shops are done so she can claim her weekly shopping is a business expense 🤔
Wasn’t she fewmin that the club card was about data collection? What does she think email receipts are for? They’re so we can match up online and retail sales to a single customer sweetie x

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Apparently she replied at like 3am on twitter. Her cupboards are full already. Like yay. Wish I could afford that luxury.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.