Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's deleted the photo of the dog and cat together. I'm not a dog owner and even I can see the dog looks terrified. Why does Cooper need to be boss? What is this honking bullshit? You read this forum Jack and your dog is clearly terrified of your cat and you have just flung them together. How are you going to cope if one attacks the other?

I hope her landlady fucks her off as well. She's shown nothing but arrogant disrespect for the property since she's moved in.

Jack actually said that she had pals with dogs visiting her to prepare Cooper for Laurie moving in? I'm sorry. She's as bright as a blackout.

Its actually funny that someone thinks they are changing the world by tweeting that they got bananas and instant mash for their asda shop.

I actually don't mind asda and price wise I don't think it's too bad but I would always shop in aldi or lidl before I would shop at asda. People have had this conversation before but it makes sense to shop around whether you are on the breadline or not.

For example a few weeks ago I was looking for bin bags and the ones in poundland aren't a pound and aren't worth the money now in my view. I went to Aldi for them. Their bin bags are also decent quality. I also don't shop in Tesco a lot but I have a club card and the club card prices are decent. The veg that they do on offer similar to aldi super six is cheaper if you have a club card as are many other products in store and as people will know a lot of their products are price matched to Aldi.

The lidl app is good as well. You can get very decent discounts on some products. Up to 15 per cent if you use the coupons on the app. This only buying from Asda is a pile of nonsense. It won't resonate with many people out there.

Jack's performative asda shopping means nothing to me as I probably shop in asda 4 times a year tops.
Yesterday was black bin bag day in the Pavlova household. So there I am, with the roll of bags...
And there was not one single seam. So I ended up with the entire roll as one, like the world's largest domestic windsock. It was a real wtf moment. Dear hearts, I hooted (still am)..
#Aldi #epicfail #elevenerifeSocks 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I don’t think Ambridge fraus should be worried about Cack opening the fete, it would ruin her narrative that the beeb won’t touch her with a barge pole because she won’t wear a petticoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
We spent a week in Philadelphia a few years ago stayed in a trendy area Airbnb, walking to breakfast in the morning I locked eyes with this guy who said arsely and said "yessss it's me" in a leave me alone kinda Vibe, and still to this day I haven't a clue who he was. Bet Jackie does this alot
I was walking through Soho years ago and my lighter broke. A very hot, well dressed man walked passed smoking so I said "excuse me" and he did a sort of good natured eye roll and came over, with a very yes it's me, aren't I lovely kind of smile. I asked him for a light, used it, thanked him, gave it back and he just stood there with a strange expectant air about him. He looked a bit crestfallen when I just walked off.
This must be twenty years ago and to this day I have no idea who that man was.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Jack's sanitary items missing from any shopping list reminded me again that she has not mentioned her brand deal with Superdrug. Where she is apparently fronting a campaign highlighting hygiene poverty.
But she never ever mentions struggling to afford such products. Only in the past in those hysterical examples of using a sock or a newspaper.
I think the Superdrug campaign has actually started so why the silence from her about it? Do I remember when she recently did one of her usual performative lists of her busy week 'meeting over brand deal'?
I remember someone querying that, and she said she'd switched to alternatives and would do a post about it...

I'm sure we'll get an update when she hits menopause or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Laurie Penny thing, this is the individual that apparently looks just like Jack, behaves similarly to Jack and people confuse them with one another... It would be Peak Jack to fancy someone that is a complete reflection of herself, no? 😂

Morning wonderful Anonymous Dickwads ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The Laurie Penny thing, this is the individual that apparently looks just like Jack, behaves similarly to Jack and people confuse them with one another... It would be Peak Jack to fancy someone that is a complete reflection of herself, no? 😂

Morning wonderful Anonymous Dickwads ❤
At least they wouldn't be spoiling another couple. What are Laurie's nails like?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Morning chaps! I woke up quite early today, so we did an impromptu trip to Lidl before it got mad. Back home and unpacked by 9.30. I roughly used the Sainsburys basket I update through the week - take off anything I bought at Lidl, and decide when to get the remaining cat food etc delivered from sauna is. Very minimal effort. No rainforests destroyed.

ANYWAY. Laurie Penny, her bestie. Dog namesake, right? She who actually did the dirrrty deed that Jack was accused of. Jack was so horrified she had to sue KH over it? AND YET, perfectly happy to be friends with LP? Almost as if she wasn’t that offended at all. Peculiar.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
SB, who is now 12, no longer has agency over his own decisions because she sneakily pours UHT into a glass milk bottle?

I won't bother picking apart the rest of the tweet.

Screenshot_20220625-105104_Twitter_1.jpg

Looks like last night's UHT tweet was deleted:
Screenshot_20220625-020209_Fenix.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Can concur.

She also claimed that SB has sensory issues with food and that’s why everything she makes is slop.

Whereas any neurodivergent kid who has sensory issues with food would struggle immensely with wet, sloppy textures, where each mouthful would be different and unpredictable (i.e. will this next mouthful contain meat, or carrot, or kidney bean?)
My autistic children bleeping hate slop! Not that i would ever make it for them. Soup is a non starter. It has to be safe, largely beige foods, mot touching. Every time they try some new I could cry tears of joy. Jack is an awful liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Morning chaps! I woke up quite early today, so we did an impromptu trip to Lidl before it got mad. Back home and unpacked by 9.30. I roughly used the Sainsburys basket I update through the week - take off anything I bought at Lidl, and decide when to get the remaining cat food etc delivered from sauna is. Very minimal effort. No rainforests destroyed.

ANYWAY. Laurie Penny, her bestie. Dog namesake, right? She who actually did the dirrrty deed that Jack was accused of. Jack was so horrified she had to sue KH over it? AND YET, perfectly happy to be friends with LP? Almost as if she wasn’t that offended at all. Peculiar.
I don’t think LP actually desecrated a war memorial. But she defended the person who did and said it was justified because ‘duck the tories’ and all the usual arguments that make me embarrassed to be a leftie. She got a lot of tit from it on Twitter, and then claimed it was OK because her grandma got a George’s Cross, which was bollocks. Her grandma did get some sort of medal, but not a George’s Cross. Anyway, yeah I can’t think of a more terrible and perfect partner for Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She'd never be able to access a home like that now as a single self-employed person with a crap credit record and owing three years of taxes. She was only able to at the time because of L's job and income.
So once again used someone else to get what she wanted. I doubt it was LJC's first choice of where to live.

Jack is a user, pure and simple. Though she is far from pure, and I'll let you decide whether she's simple or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My autistic children bleeping hate slop! Not that i would ever make it for them. Soup is a non starter. It has to be safe, largely beige foods, mot touching. Every time they try some new I could cry tears of joy. Jack is an awful liar.
My eldest has autism and there’s no way he’d ever cook or eat anything by Jack. For starters, her recipes are way too confusing with all that waffle at the beginning and overly complicated instructions. I could see him looking at that page of words and just being like ‘err, no!’ He also hates anything with a sloppy texture and anything she cooks is all mixed together, which would be a big no for pretty much all the kids I know who have sensory issues.

Love the anecdote about the doctor saying she has to eat fish because of her arthritis. I’m sure the actual conversation was along the lines of ‘you’re slightly deficient in X which most people get from oily fish’ and Jack took that as a green light to gobble down bollock sausages daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Lol at her comment she doesn't have a meal plan yet. She wants congratulations for doing a shop for less than £20 with no plan or thought to how practical that shop will be for the purpose of actually making meals ? I mean she may as well just buy £20 worth of wagon wheels ! Great going hope that's a tip in the new book

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.