Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1368018I guess they’ve moved from the Brambly Hedge to the Garage? Why the duck does she infantilize and cutesy everything?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but she truly thinks she’s living in an Enid Blyton book “paper eating family of very hungry mice in the garage” FFS. Do they all wear tiny jumpers and cute bonnets too?!

Not just an infestation that might duck with evil LLs wiring, piss through everything, but a hantavirus/ salmonellosis/listeria risk. And they’re not eating the paper (if they even exist) they’re shredding it for nesting materials cos that’s what they do!

SHE. IS. VILE.

ETA Where is the garage rabbit?!?? Is he living his best life playing with the mouse family? AWFUL AWFUL PERSON
So NOW she's doing her taxes with an admittance to not doing it for 3 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
There is nothing about any of her cooking that would be helpful to autistic/ADHD kids. This makes me so cross she’d pretend to have any clue about this I can’t even.
Can concur.

She also claimed that SB has sensory issues with food and that’s why everything she makes is slop.

Whereas any neurodivergent kid who has sensory issues with food would struggle immensely with wet, sloppy textures, where each mouthful would be different and unpredictable (i.e. will this next mouthful contain meat, or carrot, or kidney bean?)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She said accounts - so Companies House will be happy but HRMC will have someone able to look and see if her lifestyle matches her declared means.

*Cough*furlough claim*cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
To me this reads as a bot. The word salad doesn’t scan as human, in either tweet. Even the grammatical errors seem inconsistent with usual patterns.

Of course she follows it now.
To be fair, the bit in bold could apply to Jack's own mendaciously catatonic output.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She said accounts - so Companies House will be happy but HRMC will have someone able to look and see if her lifestyle matches her declared means.

*Cough*furlough claim*cough*
Did she claim furlough for herself? I knew she claimed it for Caroline with the hands.

Reactions: 23
The Ego soars!
View attachment 1368141
(no she wasn't tagged in this, glad she's not BUSY for a change)
Oh god she actually thinks she destroyed KH doesn't she?
Actually Jack, although you caused a significant blip in Hopkins' life she actually continued to be very successful after the court case.
She's unbelievably successful in America, Trump bloody loved her and she's made a fortune over there. Also in France, right wing French think she's brilliant. See also Israel and India.
She's got books, TV shows and countless tours where she spouts her vile tit to paying audiences.
Jack thinks she's vanquished the dragon because Hopkins is banned from Twitter and Jack thinks that Twitter is the be all and end all in the world. She doesn't read anything outside of her echo chamber.
Ironically she's got the life Jack always dreamed of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
If she was a decent human being she would have answered with a link to Ruby Tandohs book of accessible cooking which, despite selling out very quickly, is still available for free as a download and print.

10 recipes with simple guidance and pictures specific to supporting people with more diverse needs and those that don’t find traditional cook books particularly accessible.

Go on Jack - never mind your tit slop - share someone else that has done a better job that you might in your wildest imagination.

ETA - the first instruction in all the recipes might bamboozle our Jackie, to be fair.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
View attachment 1368274

More proof that it's just about hitting an arbitrary spending target, not anything else.
Didn't Jack just say her Asda shop costs £20.. But that was excluding her trips to Tesco Express, any gifted takeaways, Tesco meal deals, stuff bought at the polish shop, MaccyD burgers, Occado deliveries, and random bits of goat from Croydon .

So, yes, 344% inflation or not, I do think she only spends £20 at Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
528FCCF8-B725-4203-A921-427383344453.jpeg

Imagine being jacks accountant. Sounds like she’s implying that a vest is somehow a business purchase?! By jack logic, I tweeted = I did some work. I wonder if the performative £20 shops are done so she can claim her weekly shopping is a business expense 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Honestly UHT is foul. I mean you put up with it when you are camping etc.
Child’s dietician always tells me she needs to have as much milk/dairy as possible calcium levels in your bones peak at 19. She has at least a pint a day because of this. Can you imagine drinking UHT.

Of course it’s fine as his dad will buy normal milk.
She probably buys it because normal milk would go sour as there's no one there to drink it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry if someone grabbed this already, but I think we missed it:

View attachment 1368279View attachment 1368278

Given that her most notable foray into kids' cooking so far involved carefully balancing a very hot vessel on upturned teaspoons, steaming a pudding full of allergens for hours, and ending up with something named for its resemblance to a turd, I SHAN'T be holding my breath.

(Not even touching the autism bit, that's for more knowledgeable Frauen!)
If Jack sends out donated some of her (unsold, mouldering in a garage, because even Bill the burglar who stole a second hand saucepan and some receipt doesn't want them) books, can this be written off against taxes. If so, how much per copy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Never a tampon, mouthwash, loo roll, kitchen paper or glass cleaner on her list. Also never treats for the cat, or cat litter or a wee treat for SB either.
1 Tampons...she uses a free newspaper wrapped in a sock.

2 Mouthwash...have you seen the state of her gums.

3 Loo Roll...she uses old unopened brown envelopes.

4 Kitchen Paper...she uses old knickers as a dishcloth #Jack'shacks

5 Glass Cleaner...the windows are not hers. If the evil landlady wants them cleaned she can do them herself. Jack RENTS.

6 Cat litter...the cat can tit in the evil landlady's garden.

7 Cat Treats...the cat is treated every day by Jack's existence. That and the cat is no longer in favour now she has content.

8 SB Treats...her son gets to play with a broken camera. What greater treat could a small boy want?

I thank you to keep your nose out of Jack’s buisness, she's a very private person and doesn't post all of her life on Twitter. 🙃 ;)🥰🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
But didn't she say a few weeks ago, in a very spiteful response to someone, that she had completed her taxes 🤔

I literally can't keep up with her bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh god she actually thinks she destroyed KH doesn't she?
Actually Jack, although you caused a significant blip in Hopkins' life she actually continued to be very successful after the court case.
She's unbelievably successful in America, Trump bloody loved her and she's made a fortune over there. Also in France, right wing French think she's brilliant. See also Israel and India.
She's got books, TV shows and countless tours where she spouts her vile tit to paying audiences.
Jack thinks she's vanquished the dragon because Hopkins is banned from Twitter and Jack thinks that Twitter is the be all and end all in the world. She doesn't read anything outside of her echo chamber.
Ironically she's got the life Jack always dreamed of.
Yes to all of the above. Closer to home Hopkins continued to work at LBC after Jack won her case and was sacked after calling for a 'final solution' after the Manchester Arena bombing which most people took to be a Nazi reference directed at Muslims and nothing whatsoever to do with Jack. Prior to Jack suing her, both The Sun and Daily Mail had ditched Hopkins for going too far, even for them. As far back as 2015, long before Jack got involved UKIP had declined to accept Hopkins as a member. As far as I can tell Hopkins problem is that she can't or won't stay just the right side of the line. If she'd done so she'd still be at The Mail and LBC and might even have got a stint as a UKIP MEP. All Jack has done is cause her and her family some financial problems and even that was down to Hopkins handling the whole thing badly.

I understand that Jack thinks she's the centre of the universe but I am not convinced Hopkins mistaking her for Laurie Penny is anywhere near the level of calling for the genocide of the world's Muslims.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1368441
Imagine being jacks accountant. Sounds like she’s implying that a vest is somehow a business purchase?! By jack logic, I tweeted = I did some work. I wonder if the performative £20 shops are done so she can claim her weekly shopping is a business expense 🤔
She did some modelling for vests.

I'm a bit worried about something - it's the village fête in Ambridge this weekend and they were hinting it would be opened by a celebrity cook. Real life people in soaps always make me cringe. But this could be the worst ever. I would never forgive The Archers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She did some modelling for vests.

I'm a bit worried about something - it's the village fête in Ambridge this weekend and they were hinting it would be opened by a celebrity cook. Real life people in soaps always make me cringe. But this could be the worst ever. I would never forgive The Archers.
Is nothing sacred? Surely Jack is too tattooed, coarse, lesbian etc for Ambridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I see she's deleted the photo of the dog and cat together. I'm not a dog owner and even I can see the dog looks terrified. Why does Cooper need to be boss? What is this honking bullshit? You read this forum Jack and your dog is clearly terrified of your cat and you have just flung them together. How are you going to cope if one attacks the other?

I hope her landlady fucks her off as well. She's shown nothing but arrogant disrespect for the property since she's moved in.

Jack actually said that she had pals with dogs visiting her to prepare Cooper for Laurie moving in? I'm sorry. She's as bright as a blackout.

Its actually funny that someone thinks they are changing the world by tweeting that they got bananas and instant mash for their asda shop.

I actually don't mind asda and price wise I don't think it's too bad but I would always shop in aldi or lidl before I would shop at asda. People have had this conversation before but it makes sense to shop around whether you are on the breadline or not.

For example a few weeks ago I was looking for bin bags and the ones in poundland aren't a pound and aren't worth the money now in my view. I went to Aldi for them. Their bin bags are also decent quality. I also don't shop in Tesco a lot but I have a club card and the club card prices are decent. The veg that they do on offer similar to aldi super six is cheaper if you have a club card as are many other products in store and as people will know a lot of their products are price matched to Aldi.

The lidl app is good as well. You can get very decent discounts on some products. Up to 15 per cent if you use the coupons on the app. This only buying from Asda is a pile of nonsense. It won't resonate with many people out there.

Jack's performative asda shopping means nothing to me as I probably shop in asda 4 times a year tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.