Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up but the nails! Looks like she's been clawing the floor all day. In hell. Needs a bit of soap and a brush on that list.

Just touching on the eventual cost of pup's food, she must already spend a fair bit on Coops, with his size and the fact she feeds him gourmet gold tins... As evidenced when she used said tins to #jackshacks napkin rings 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I mean even when you get say a 2 for £3 offer its not applied till the END of the transaction. So what is she doing? Asking the poor checkout operator (of which there are like two left now) to keep ringing up a total?
She’s doing this and hoping someone will ask about it so she can give it all the “Poor me, I need to make sure I’m not going over my tight tight budget and I’m so anxious about it I have to ask the cashier to stop and check if today is the day I can’t afford fennel and pears.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Vlad is showing us she should try her luck with this? But she doesn't answer her mobile phone , so she won't
05A78CDF-02F9-4980-AC9B-499BD1F8BDED.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it was doing my head in why the receipt total didn't marry up with the shopping list

she only got one milk - there were 2 on list
she didn't get spaghetti hoops
the eggs were less than she thought

#bigmaffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If Spaniel friend has Covid- maybe the LL popped in and pup sat whilst Jackie gal slopped around Asda? 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There used to be a poster here, Goth something I think? who knew the landlord and said it was her only rented property, which would tally with what Jack said about the landlord inheriting it.
It was Goth Princess. Can't tag her, seems to have disappeared. Was she the one who got the legal letter?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
There used to be a poster here, Goth something I think? who knew the landlord and said it was her only rented property, which would tally with what Jack said about the landlord inheriting it.
Screenshot_20220624-193304_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I mean even when you get say a 2 for £3 offer its not applied till the END of the transaction. So what is she doing? Asking the poor checkout operator (of which there are like two left now) to keep ringing up a total?
I wonder if it’s something to do with this. Is she going to reference this at some point or let people assume. Scan as you shop adds it up as you go! 👇🏻

Reactions: 32
If Spaniel friend has Covid- maybe the LL popped in and pup sat whilst Jackie gal slopped around Asda? 😵💫
Can find a dog sitter at the snap of her fingers, (for un-jabbed, untrained puppy no less!) but had to live in poverty because NO ONE helped her when SB was born.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Can't help but feel EGGS £1 is for us. Ahh reminds me of the good times when the Vegetable Bouillon Index was in its infancy 🥰 oh hang on, it still is.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Wtf is she gonna do with Quark? I remember before I embraced being a fat bastard I went on slimming world and made mashed potato using quark. It truly tasted like depression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
To go back to the last thread, I was wondering today - I don’t expect anyone to doxx the landlady and am not asking for details of her but do we know for sure there is one?

Conspiracy CoB again but it occurred to me if it was one of Big Dave’s properties it would explain a lot. Other than that I agree it seems like either there must be some sort of connection or the “lives across the road and family home” is bollocks.
Totally not stalkerish but I was curious and spent £3 today on Land Registry site and it isn't owned by big dave. If i put my paypal up please send casheros to compensate my out of pocket expenses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’d pay the big bucks to have seen landlady’s face as she collected her milk bottles from her doorstep the morning Jack took a sledgehammer to the mistaken For Sale sign opposite

• Haha
Wtf is she gonna do with Quark? I remember before I embraced being a fat bastard I went on slimming world and made mashed potato using quark. It truly tasted like depression.
Quark is like someone took a look at cottage cheese and went 'how can I make it worse'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She did that shopping fast 💨 how far did she say it was to walk to Asda? 17 minutes from checkout to home and photos of receipts. I want a wee and a brew after I’ve been shopping, who rushes into the house to take a photo of their receipt 🤪 Good job her arthritis has cleared up so she can scamper home fast with her ruckie.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve skimmed the last few threads but her dog/pregnancy crap has made me have a bit of a break. She really is a monumental head isn’t she?

To get over your quark sadness please make this cake. It’s the only thing quark should be used for 😋

A80ED87E-D098-4284-BEF6-645E69D97204.jpeg

1885EA91-9A41-44FF-8F19-F94D3247236F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.