Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to hear Chris Packham on BBCR6 talking about attending Glastonbury today; invited by his good friend Billy Bragg to talk on the Left Field about his experience of neurodiversity and other issues that impact him or interest him. He talks of the difficulties he experienced just getting to Glastonbury as an autistic person. The overwhelming feeling of trying to navigate through crowds, the whole organising tickets etc.

Interesting.
I’ll look forward to Jack’s take on it.
I was just thinking that while listening to Lammo on 6 Music who was interviewing him. As for the dog-sitter comment, that squig was clearly being sarky to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Take it she hasn’t gone to duet with Billy tonight then.

Disappointed if I am being perfectly honest.

We have a pop-up tent in the living room all ready and a shewee if the excitement gets too much and we can’t be bothered to go upstairs.

Might have to crash a student ball now or something.
Can we have a canal mini Glastonbury party here? I'll bring pigskin hats for everyone, and bladders of warm white wine, plus fizzy water coolers filled with fruit tea bags..
Who else is coming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She might appear by Zoom. Zelensky did!

I think my shopping method is closer to the reality in the bungalow. Intend to go shopping and meal prep. Do something else instead. See which supermarket can deliver soonest. Order random stuff at 2130 on Sunday night for delivery Monday. Scratch head all week trying to make meals from contents.

(This happens to me once a month, usually caused by a work incident or an accidental afternoon in the pub. )

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can we have a canal mini Glastonbury party here? I'll bring pigskin hats for everyone, and bladders of warm white wine, plus fizzy water coolers filled with fruit tea bags..
Who else is coming?
Ooh, someone bring an expresso machine so we can sneer at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m a lurker as not fast or witty enough to become a full time Frau but noticed this reply…

edited, as forgot to squiggle!
A chaos is brewing like a jar of cold bitter tea...

I like Chris Packham. Would 1000000% rather hear him talk about his experiences than listen to Jack drone on about her SAS: Poor Slop Shop expedition trip to the supermarket.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’ll be worse. Severe. Traumatic, obvs 🙃
Just idly thinking that Glastonbury perhaps may not be the best place for someone in recovery. There is so much temptation and when you’re there it really does feel like you’re in another world outside of your everyday life. Or perhaps it’s just me and my experiences there? #canedit.
I hope Jack can maintain her sobriety there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Just grunked from 24 hours ago - all this 'heckin adorable' stuff is straight out of WeRateDogs, isn't it? Bet she's going to submit Content to them, if she hasn't already.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can I just mention as well that the biggest weekly expense I tend to have is cleaning products and cat food? i never see any reference to cleaning products in Jacks budgets…..could explain a lot but also super expensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Who else is coming?
Got my stab vest all ready

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can I just mention as well that the biggest weekly expense I tend to have is cleaning products and cat food? i never see any reference to cleaning products in Jacks budgets…..could explain a lot but also super expensive.
She never budgets soap, c'mon, have you seen her nails?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.