Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck's sake, I knew we'd discussed Ouroboros before, I didn't realise she'd made exactly the same reference with Coops on 5th January last year. Get some new material! Screenshot from Silver.

84C5D26B-0D2E-47DE-94AD-7EDC302FA53B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Skimmed the last thread and at risk of being that annoying person, I take it this left feild tent has no live stream so we couldn't watch Billy or Jack even if we wanted to?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Always raging when I am grunking and have a hot take figuring out spaniel friend must be dog sitting then finding out as I go through the pages all of the fraus have already figured it out.

I get the feeling Spaniel friend is maybe not overly impressed by the dog acquisition but is doing a good turn by looking after the dog for the love of animals.

And bloody hell, what a complicated shopping list! If I was going for a weekend away to Glastonbury I wouldn’t be getting a shop in, particularly if I had mountains of food in the house!

Reactions: 48
Btw I think after not really caring for 2 years I've finally completed the triangulation. Once you google 'what does a eucalyptus tree look like' it's not that hard. Honestly never beheld such scenes of deprivation, or mock Tudor frontages.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Skimmed the last thread and at risk of being that annoying person, I take it this left feild tent has no live stream so we couldn't watch Billy or Jack even if we wanted to?
No, doesn't look like it. Some acts have radio coverage instead of TV but none of the talking stuff.

It's all on the Beeb, so presumably Jacko has been canned for being too middle class for Glasto?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Btw I think after not really caring for 2 years I've finally completed the triangulation. Once you google 'what does a eucalyptus tree look like' it's not that hard. Honestly never beheld such scenes of deprivation, or mock Tudor frontages.
Yeah, but have you seen the house over the road from Jack's? Now that's FANCY, dear heart. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
These nail pics are gonna make me puke and I'm only on my first glass of wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Always raging when I am grunking and have a hot take figuring out spaniel friend must be dog sitting then finding out as I go through the pages all of the fraus have already figured it out.

I get the feeling Spaniel friend is maybe not overly impressed by the dog acquisition but is doing a good turn by looking after the dog for the love of animals.

And bloody hell, what a complicated shopping list! If I was going for a weekend away to Glastonbury I wouldn’t be getting a shop in, particularly if I had mountains of food in the house!
See I don't read it as Spaniel Friend is the dog sitter, more like she's saying "Jack, you know you can't leave the pup alone to go to Asda, right?" and Jack's sarky wee reply with the upside down smiley face saying yes and I've got lots of volunteers now duck off or you'll be blocked, Spaniel tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Jacko has been canned for being too middle class for Glasto?
I wonder if she'll be attending via webcam ? I still wouldn't bet a jar of cold tea mixed with flat lemonade that she'd turn up for even that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m a lurker as not fast or witty enough to become a full time Frau but noticed this reply…

edited, as forgot to squiggle!

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 20.45.42.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Interesting to hear Chris Packham on BBCR6 talking about attending Glastonbury today; invited by his good friend Billy Bragg to talk on the Left Field about his experience of neurodiversity and other issues that impact him or interest him. He talks of the difficulties he experienced just getting to Glastonbury as an autistic person. The overwhelming feeling of trying to navigate through crowds, the whole organising tickets etc.

Interesting.
I’ll look forward to Jack’s take on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I wonder if Evil Landlady owns that one Orphy B, there's a lot of window space to leave notes for Jack. Maybe she controls the entire of Thorpe Bay like a little middle class citadel.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I wonder if she'll be attending via webcam ? I still wouldn't bet a jar of cold tea mixed with flat lemonade that she'd turn up for even that.
Omg can you imagine Jack on one of those giant screens, “thank you bury Glaston much” booming over the speakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Interesting to hear Chris Packham on BBCR6 talking about attending Glastonbury today; invited by his good friend Billy Bragg to talk on the Left Field about his experience of neurodiversity and other issues that impact him or interest him. He talks of the difficulties he experienced just getting to Glastonbury as an autistic person. The overwhelming feeling of trying to navigate through crowds, the whole organising tickets etc.

Interesting.
I’ll look forward to Jack’s take on it.
It’ll be worse. Severe. Traumatic, obvs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.