Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I don't understand about her followers is - do they not know how to shop on a budget, or even shop at all? Why all the excitement over what she bought at Asda?

What she's doing isn't exactly groundbreaking; have a scout around the kitchen, make a shopping list, go to the shop, buy inexpensive food. The only difference is she doesn't appear to have purchased anything that could make a single square meal. Oh, and quark.
They don't take any of her advice, they think it's good for "other" people who don't understand how to shop

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Has Feminist Political Jack not mentioned Roe v. Wade yet? 🧐
I’d be willing to bet that she had never heard of Roe vs Wade before yesterday. And also that she has no idea how the political system in the USA works.

Reactions: 62
I feel like we could be in for a long, triggering, fantasy, fugue-state-esque thread sometime soon.
I am absolutely not making light of the awful thing that has happened, but I suspect she is fabricating an abortion story as we speak.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
If I was supposed to be at Glastonbury by midday tomorrow I'd be travelling now! I was in the area earlier this week and there are LOTS of roadworks and road closures. I've got family who live just outside Glastonbury and it's very busy apparently.
That’s her excuse sorted for not turning up tomorrow then, she arrived, got up early and everything but got stuck at a temporary traffic light that wouldn’t budge from red until she missed her slot. Probably those dickwad anonymous arseholes paying someone mess with the traffic light system to thwart her at every turn again.
Yes Greta Thunberg managed to get there from Sweden but she hasn’t got a canal of evil after her does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yay! Well done us

What Superdrug stuff?
She's supposedly in a partnership with them to help people address hygiene poverty but I don't think she has tweeted anything about it, only liked a press release.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies for taking us all back to the humongous tree chaos but I've been catching up properly this evening and saw this... 👇🏻
So... essentially our Jack didn't fulfil the terms of her tenancy so LL said right I'm taking it down then.
Sounds a bit more like it. I was wondering where the altruism had come from. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 36
She's supposedly in a partnership with them to help people address hygiene poverty but I don't think she has tweeted anything about it, only liked a press release.

Sorry I was being sarcastic, I.e no promotion at all, just like Mel Donte etc. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.