Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason that she ‘works’ 100 hours a week is because she can’t tweet without a thesaurus - so pretentious. A good writer wouldn’t take 3 years to write a book!

Reactions: 37
That poor little puppy looks terrified Taken away from it’s mother and instantly put on a public bus to a strange new location with some wacko incessantly cackling at her. Not to mention the intimidation from the massive cat. I’d have my head bowed and my tail tucked between my legs too

Reactions: 61
As she calls it her Clark Kent disguise, totally unrecognisable 🥸, until the generic sleeves are shown
In fairness, she's probably got a point. Roll the sleeves down and step out from behind the Facetune and she turns into another invisible mid thirties woman with a shit haircut and dirt under her nails.

Reactions: 59
Jack feeling pumble humble today so she's off to the shops in her Clark Kunt glasses. Sleeves down, natch.

Reactions: 37
I guess they’ve moved from the Brambly Hedge to the Garage? Why the fuck does she infantilize and cutesy everything?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but she truly thinks she’s living in an Enid Blyton book “paper eating family of very hungry mice in the garage” FFS. Do they all wear tiny jumpers and cute bonnets too?!

Not just an infestation that might fuck with evil LLs wiring, piss through everything, but a hantavirus/ salmonellosis/listeria risk. And they’re not eating the paper (if they even exist) they’re shredding it for nesting materials cos that’s what they do!

SHE. IS. VILE.

ETA Where is the garage rabbit?!?? Is he living his best life playing with the mouse family? AWFUL AWFUL PERSON

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
And Sidey T, keeper of the list of words Jack doesn’t understand!
Perpetually catatonic reprise is probably an oxymoron or a paradox? I mean I’m no expert but I know them words don’t fit together like that
So I guess she means it’s an endlessly immobile reprise, hmm. Yep, oxymorons are Jack’s (who is the biggest oxymoron) friend.

Reactions: 33
As she calls it her Clark Kent disguise, totally unrecognisable 🥸, until the generic sleeves are shown
I have said it once and I'll say it again.

Could she BE anymore generic lesbian? God help me if I ever became single again. I am 12 years out the dating game but if THAT was what I was faced with as a perspective gf, I think I'd rather not bother!

https://giphy.com/QcU7xYkbESfug

Reactions: 34
It actually drives me spare. It's not a 20 pound weekly shop or anything because she doesn't do any recipe plans with it. It's just a "let's see how much food I can buy for 20" which is an entirely different thing.
And there's plenty of people on IG and tiktok doing very realistic looking shops, complete with meal plans and recipes too.

Jack's just shown us her massive store cupboard full, and is basically doing a top up shop for some fruit and veg. It's just not the same thing at all, like you say.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.