Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 'tends to rescue the meat at the end of the night from Tesco Express'? So what time is that then? About 8 - 9pm I would guess. First time we've heard about this mission of mercy to liberate unwanted meat. And who looks after her son while she is doing this.
And 'my freezer is full'. Lucky you. Relatable.

1656119410717.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
When a dog explores a new surrounding their tail is up because they are excited.

When they are frightened they keep their tail between their legs and a close eye on the danger (extremely large cat stalking them)

But she knows everything. Because she has owned a designer dog for a couple of days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
You're meant to be a "poverty campaigner" Jack. Not a bloody chef. I'd be surprised if Nigella herself has this much in her pantry at any given point.*
You're pretending you give helpful advice, so why not at least start by pretending you don't have a ten year accumulation of crap in your cupboard. That's your starting point for helpful advice.

*ETA and if she does it's because she has actual friends and loved ones she cooks for.

Reactions: 55
I don’t buy the ‘Heroine of the Forgotten Meat’ story for a second.
For one thing that’s usually prime Twitter spite time, also I don’t know about anyone else, but at my local supermarkets people fight over the decent reduced section stuff? Especially meat and fish. Usually have to queue up after it’s been stocked and get a death stare from Susan as you browse it 😂
The only thing you’re likely to find just before closing is something bizarre like a kidney and mash ready meal or some dodgy looking pate, maybe an opened packet of liver (prime Jack honk diet I know but I still don’t believe it 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh good! Blu-tac photoshoot will be happening after all. Apparently the light was no good by the time she got home.
Screenshot_20220625-115350~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Jack Monroe: Meat Rescuer.

Also, what in the duck is a "perpetual catatonic reprise"? She's just flinging random words together to make herself sound deep and intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I don’t buy the ‘Heroine of the Forgotten Meat’ story for a second.
For one thing that’s usually prime Twitter spite time, also I don’t know about anyone else, but at my local supermarkets people fight over the decent reduced section stuff? Especially meat and fish. Usually have to queue up after it’s been stocked and get a death stare from Susan as you browse it 😂
The only thing you’re likely to find just before closing is something bizarre like a kidney and mash ready meal or some dodgy looking pate, maybe an opened packet of liver (prime Jack honk diet I know but I still don’t believe it 😂).
She's chatting tit. Jack has been banging on about her ASDA yellow sticker hauls for the entire duration of these threads - and all of them were part of her normal shop. There was no end of the night shopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I am perpetually behind on these threads and Jack in general atm but I just found out about the puppy and I am 😤
I’m an animal lover generally but a dog person above all (a real dog person, not a heckin’ clueless got a doggorino for validation and the ‘gram wanker like our JM) and I don’t even know where to start.
Wonder how long the poor thing will last. Longer than Mini? Is she a labradoodle? Fancy. Can’t have been much change left out of the £34 bank balance. They’re notoriously active and quite a handful (especially for someone with so many alleged health conditions). Also, no offence to any doodle owners but such a classic basic witch move by Jack.

I know all this must have been said a thousand times already. Anyway, good luck, Laurie.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Jack's cupboards are probably still full of stuff she panic-bought after the Brexit vote. She got very defensive at the time as she was criticised for hoarding.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.