Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the *long pause* that makes it great.

🔺️ My mother once stood at a train station next to Heston Blumenthal. She looked at him. He gave her a smug look like, yes, that's right, it's really me, are you impressed? So she asked if he was Harry Hill.

Same energy here.
I am crying with laughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like someone is beating me about the head with a laundry bag full of loaves. Three years of accounts filed, eh

I am crying with laughter.
Do you know who would probably be more pissed off if you asked if he’s Harry Hill? Harry Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
A stab vest per chance?

But I thought you forensically kept 10 years of receipts in lever arch files and this is how the VBI was born 🤷‍♀️
She’ll print out the email receipts and file them next time she’s bored or has just been dumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
£3 for a stab vest? Bargain! She should defo do a hand written budget for “how to save money when attending Glasto”

Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.
Yes me me 🙋‍♀️
tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.
I've a vague impression of them all feeling quite random and clumsy. They'll look cracking when they're all blown and v faded. Like my old granda's 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ETA that wasn’t a catty dig at her looks. I just don’t get what it is about the tattoos that apparently makes her so recognisable. You’d either know her face or you wouldn’t?
Erm.... there's the doctor one? It's some words... but....i don't know what they are

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.