Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone running a book on when we're going to get Jack's hot take on the US Supreme Court overturning Roe vs Wade?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If I ever spot Jack in Sainsburys next to the plush aparthotel during the festival I'm gonna sidle up to her and gently, softly whisper in her ear:

I spotted Al "The Pub Landlord" in here yesterday. The most famous person I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If I ever spot Jack in Sainsburys next to the plush aparthotel during the festival I'm gonna sidle up to her and gently, softly whisper in her ear:

I spotted Al "The Pub Landlord" in here yesterday. The most famous person I've ever seen.
If I see Jack in the wild, I'm going to ask her if she's still in touch with Hide the Pain Harold and if she can get me a signed photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20220624-234811_Twitter.jpg

It's so sad when she deactivates as we miss out on thrilling exchanges like this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.

ETA that wasn’t a catty dig at her looks. I just don’t get what it is about the tattoos that apparently makes her so recognisable. You’d either know her face or you wouldn’t?
I remember the naked lady one. I think she said she got it on that bargain budget Vegas holiday she took at some point. Plus there’s the one from Brooklyn, the shoestring destination. #moneysavingjacks

If I had to guess, I’m thinking back to what was big in 2007 and I’ll say a horseshoe, a nautical star, a sugar skull and a heart with an arrow through it will feature somewhere. Jack is like a walking bottle of Sailor Jerrys.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
“Still had to pay three quid for me vest”. Oh duck off (sorry Manc Bee).

I find it so jarring when she writes in a way that clearly isn’t how she speaks. I understand that a written voice is different to a spoken voice, but with Jack it’s just too much, Irish one minute, Scottish the next, and most cringe of all the AAVE moments.
What’s she going for this time with “me vest”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
What an insufferable twit!
‘As in poverty cosplayer?’ would have been more truthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s got that wanky “find what you love and let it kill you” written like someone has biro’d an emo lyric on her hand on the last day of school, and the other hand has an extremely bold omega Ω that looks like a horseshoe.
She’d need to wear gloves to Clark Kent me!
ETA hope she gets a discreet “toot TOOT!” next

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is she already trying to get followers off 'puppy talk'? Not going to plan ( did an edit as lol may have come across wrong) just meant J often reads the room/topic wrong. Hope L & C are ok and not stressed from the new situation they find themselves in. By Twitter it looks likes Copper has lost his bed space so no wonder he is being territorial.
Who's L? I've got C is Cooper

Reactions: 10
I heard she she has (g)love and hat(e) tattooed on her knuckles, but shhh, don’t tell the Shoesbury Asda staff 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So which day this week do we reckon she did her dontliketotalkaboutit volunteering at the food bank? She does it every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.